Shane Ray

NChiefsCorner

He has a tattoo of all KC teams. He said when he was drafted that he didn't care about the Chiefs, wasnt a fan, but the tattoo was about his KC sports roots. He never said he wants to be a Chief.

He has a tattoo of all KC teams. He said when he was drafted that he didn't care about the Chiefs, wasnt a fan, but the tattoo was about his KC sports roots. He never said he wants to be a Chief.

Of course what’s he gonna say when he gets drafted by Denver. Funny thing is there was a story in the Star last year about how awful it was for Ray to be roommates with his cousin who’s a huge Chiefs fan. He said his cousins been relentless about Chiefs dominance over the Broncos since Ray was drafted. Love this!

I wouldn't break the bank to bring him in, but I do see him as a better overall player than Dee Ford so if we let Ford go and brought Ray in I wouldn't be disappointed.

Denver might not even use Ray all that much either this year considering they now have Miller, Chubb and Barrett as OLB/Edge Rushers.

I wouldn't break the bank to bring him in, but I do see him as a better overall player than Dee Ford so if we let Ford go and brought Ray in I wouldn't be disappointed.

Denver might not even use Ray all that much either this year considering they now have Miller, Chubb and Barrett as OLB/Edge Rushers.

Trade for him if he is not being used. Then sign him to an extension on the cheap before he explodes and does very well. If they sit him, I can see him being used for trade bait but in the end it will help him not have any weasr and tear in on him too.

Trade for him if he is not being used. Then sign him to an extension on the cheap before he explodes and does very well. If they sit him, I can see him being used for trade bait but in the end it will help him not have any weasr and tear in on him too.

You really think Denver would consider trading him to a division rival? I don’t.

You really think Denver would consider trading him to a division rival? I don’t.

If he states he is not going to resign and ask for a trade to us or he will wait and sign with us as a fa.....They will want something then.

Agreed on both things. They may trade him and I hope not to KC. Being a first round pick at a premium position, I would think they would be looking for a 3rd. Not worth it IMO.

They can ask for it but has he lived up to his draft position? They may be happy in getting a 5th or if they feel they can get better for a comp pick they will let him walk. I do think we can sign him in the off season but he will not command his draft pick contract. Heck, if if he was ths t good he would not be buried down the depth chart and on the bench.

• 1 month later...

Archived