Willie McGinezt’s Top Ten Rushers

3 of the top 10 are in the league are in the division. And that doesn’t even count Chubb. Strap it on young man. The pressure is coming. Toughest pass rushing division in the league. I think we have had be perfect guy to handle it, but I hate to see him develop in such a fire storm especially with an average at best line.

Whatever happens it will be fun. As long as we can keep him upright.

Keenum doesn't have the required leadership and confidence to be elite unless he proves everyone wrong.

I'm more concerned with LA and Oakland the two Cali teams trying to build a championship run right here right now. Fuck em both. They have good defense

Keenum doesn't have the required leadership and confidence to be elite unless he proves everyone wrong.

I'm more concerned with LA and Oakland the two Cali teams trying to build a championship run right here right now. Fuck em both. They have good defense

You should be more worried about denver. Chargers will choke... that's what they do. And I'm not sure what the hell they're doing in oakland. That was a shit draft. I think Chucky's been out too long. Their house is definitely not in order.

You should be more worried about denver. Chargers will choke... that's what they do. And I'm not sure what the hell they're doing in oakland. That was a shit draft. I think Chucky's been out too long. Their house is definitely not in order.

He probably strongly believes offense wins championships but really it's defense that gets you to the championship.

Yeah you're probably right I just don't like Denver and refuse to believe they are still a threat because fuck that horsemouth punk ass no tipping son of a bitch

The problem is will Eric Fisher show up this year. People seem to be forgetting this cat he needs to protect Mahomes and give him confidence by protecting his backside. Very important and will be watched carefully by Reid

No, the problem is him having to worry about the guard next to him. Solidify that and I think we see an improved line all over.

Archived