RB Darrel Williams

Team MVP that averaged more YPC than a second rounder in same offense. He’s got size, doesn’t fumble and can catch. If the kid can pass protect, he does have a chance at roster spot although that position looks pretty stacked.

Sounds nice. Vision and pass blocking are under rated. Speed and size just aren’t enough. Sounds like the kid is the total package and the RB group just got smaller with Hunt being cut. I would be very worried if I were West.

I feel like Ware will be released if not healthy and West will be leaving for a late pick which Veach seems to like a lot. There's no way this kid will last in the PS and the moves will save us over 3 million in cap. 

When I looked at this kid's tape I was utterly stunned that he went undrafted. He's big, strong, quick, can jink his way past defenders or just straight bulldoze them out of the way. And the fact that he's been able to learn from top rated talent like Fournette and Guice can only bode well as well. Apparently, he gets on very well with our new RB coach and that's probably why he chose us because word is he had PLENTY of options. 

They've already given him a good contract and reports suggest he was head and shoulders above the rest at rookie camp. Unless something goes badly wrong during camp, I think he's gonna be one of our RB options behind Kareem next season. Especially as I think his style Is totally different to the other RB's on the books. He has that power and aggression that can wear down a defense and let Hunt flourish.

With the running back room the Chiefs have added this offseason the Chiefs will be a run tough team. Time for the Chiefs to be a team that punches you in the mouth like a Pittsburgh or what the Titans did to us last year in the second half of that dismal playoff game. I like this guys story and I’m glad he picked the Chiefs even though Kareem Hunt is also in that room.

That's cap savings of 3.2 million and RNR saved about 1.9. Combined with what we already have there's enough cash for a solid FA at this point. 

Yep, the future is the "Williams brothers" as I call them. I believe those three behind Hunt could have the potential to cause absolute mayhem because all of them would throw something different at a particular defense. Hunt is Hunt, very elusive, breaks tackles for fun etc, Damian is a good RB/Receiver who can get those extra yards when he's thrown the ball, Kerwyn is the smallest of the bunch but just nags the life out of defense with his shiftiness and ability to get through small holes. And lastly, Darrell is a big, hard-hitting back who is also elusive and can also catch the ball in space. 

Teams will have to pick their poison. If they try and double our receivers and leave the box open then they are gonna have hell to pay, If they pack the box and leave Reek, Sammy and Kence one on one they will get slaughtered. So what the Chiefs are doing right now is very smart imo. Just looked at the Pats roster HERE from last season and it's noticeable that they had FIVE RB's on their roster, plus a FB. So we can make it work imo.

Yep, the future is the "Williams brothers" as I call them. I believe those three behind Hunt could have the potential to cause absolute mayhem because all of them would throw something different at a particular defense. Hunt is Hunt, very elusive, breaks tackles for fun etc, Damian is a good RB/Receiver who can get those extra yards when he's thrown the ball, Kerwyn is the smallest of the bunch but just nags the life out of defense with his shiftiness and ability to get through small holes. And lastly, Darrell is a big, hard-hitting back who is also elusive and can also catch the ball in space. 

Teams will have to pick their poison. If they try and double our receivers and leave the box open then they are gonna have hell to pay, If they pack the box and leave Reek, Sammy and Kence one on one they will get slaughtered. So what the Chiefs are doing right now is very smart imo. Just looked at the Pats roster HERE from last season and it's noticeable that they had FIVE RB's on their roster, plus a FB. So we can make it work imo.

FIVE running backs, there are only so many positions for offensive players, this means they might have to cut Daniel Braverman, oh no! :D

Archived