CBS Top 25 under 25

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/top-25-nfl-players-under-age-of-25-goff-only-qb-to-make-it-two-saints-rank-in-top-five/

We have 3, pretty outstanding if you ask me

23. Chiefs CB Kendall Fuller (23)

What made the Redskins' decision to trade for Alex Smith puzzling had nothing to do with their preference for Smith over Kirk Cousins. It had everything to do with their willingness to part ways with Fuller, who went to Kansas City in the deal. Just ask former Redskins GM Scot McCloughan:

I would have never traded Kendall. He can play inside & outside, he's high character, young & a football player https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/958549939398815744 

Fuller, a third-round pick in 2016, has blossomed into arguably the league's top slot cornerback. Last season, he picked off four passes and defended 10 passes. According to PFF, he graded out as the fifth-best cornerback in football and allowed a 56.7 passer rating in coverage -- only six cornerbacks finished with a lower passer rating.

10. Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill (24)

Hill is more than just a receiver. He's a dangerous returner (four return touchdowns). He's a lethal ball carrier (41 rushing attempts for 326 yards and three touchdowns). And he's a dang good receiver (136 catches, 1,776 yards, and 13 touchdowns). He's done all of that despite having been an NFL player for only two seasons. Really, Hill's position should read: playmaker. He's a perfect fit for Andy Reid's creative offense, and I can't wait to see him play with flamethrower Patrick Mahomes.

7. Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt (22)

Hunt cooled off at the end of his rookie season after a historic start, but when the season was over, Hunt's stat line remained incredible. He rushed for 1,327 yards and eight touchdowns, averaging 4.9 yards per carry. And he caught 53 passes for 455 yards and three touchdowns. Put together, he totaled 1,782 yards and 11 touchdowns. Only Todd Gurley and Le'Veon Bell accumulated more yards from scrimmage.

Archived