Adam Teicher 5/24 OTA update.

.http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-40021323-4

The Chiefs had their finished their first week of offseason practice and Thursday’s workout wasn’t a good one for quarterback Patrick Mahomes II and the rest of the starting offense. Mahomes was 4-of-15 with an interception in full team drills and 7-of-12 with an interception in 7-on-7 drills. The interception in full team drill was on a pass tipped at the line of scrimmage and caught by linebacker Tanoh Kpassagnon. On the interceptions, coach Andy Reid said, “You want to test what you can get away with at these camps so you’re going to have interceptions. That doesn’t bother me. You repeat it and now that’s a problem. But you want to test it and see what you can get away with. That’s all part of the way this thing works.’

Adam Teicher, ESPN Staff Writer4h ago

I just dropped NFL network. They asked why I was doing it, told them I was a Chiefs fan. They dropped it and gave me a full year free subscrition for all other channels.

Lol, which provider? Because they don't cover the Chiefs? What am I missing here?

Not to mention the fact if you go to the message boards of the Raiders, Chargers and Broncos their fans have already started polishing their SB rings for this year. Yep...we are going to be picking top 5 in the draft and since I live in Nashville....hopefully I will be there in person to see it ;)

Maybe we will draft a quarterback  :rolleyes:

I just dropped NFL network. They asked why I was doing it, told them I was a Chiefs fan. They dropped it and gave me a full year free subscrition for all other channels.

Just 1 year? Should of got a lifetime

Lol, which provider? Because they don't cover the Chiefs? What am I missing here?

I was kidding. I was going along with we may as well give up now scenario and how they understood with me being a Chiefs fan and all.

Archived