Hunt, Hill, Watkins

then there is this guy named Kelce who is pretty good too.  How are you going to stop these guys?  Oh, and there is also another guy who we are hoping breaks out in Conley.  If we put them all on the field, if you try to play them one on one, you are going to get OWNED.  so you put them all on the field on with 2 safties, that is 7 of your 11 players committed to defending these guys, leaving only 4 to rush the passer.  Man, this is gonna be exciting!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then there is this guy named Kelce who is pretty good too.  How are you going to stop these guys?  Oh, and there is also another guy who we are hoping breaks out in Conley.  If we put them all on the field, if you try to play them one on one, you are going to get OWNED.  so you put them all on the field on with 2 safties, that is 7 of your 11 players committed to defending these guys, leaving only 4 to rush the passer.  Man, this is gonna be exciting!

count on one of them to get injured and and one to go through a slump..Watkins has really yet to prove himself and could end up being just another JMac.

Or we could be like a DV offense and lose  51-52

you'll excuse me if I hold off getting excited sometime mid season

count on one of them to get injured and and one to go through a slump..Watkins has really yet to prove himself and could end up being just another JMac.

Sweet I’ll take almost 1100 yards and 8 TDs to add to what Hill and Kelce will produce.

Oh, i get the pessimism!!  I threw ALL my Chiefs stuff in the trash when we lost to Tennessee, luckily my wife dug it out.  And OT, you never get excited about anything, so your response does not surprise me.   Hey you better get out side, those kids are on your lawn again!!!  ;) 

Oh, i get the pessimism!! I threw ALL my Chiefs stuff in the trash when we lost to Tennessee, luckily my wife dug it out. And OT, you never get excited about anything, so your response does not surprise me. Hey you better get out side, those kids are on your lawn again!!! ;)

lol OT is the new Captain Cranky!

Oh, i get the pessimism!!  I threw ALL my Chiefs stuff in the trash when we lost to Tennessee, luckily my wife dug it out.  And OT, you never get excited about anything, so your response does not surprise me.   Hey you better get out side, those kids are on your lawn again!!!  ;)

if they're in my yard they have been dumped off lol

Our skill position players have to be among if not the absolute youngest group in the entire league and clearly being molded as cornerstone for a 5 year type run. People shouldn’t panic if it doesn’t come together right away. Unlike most of prior eras our window has a legit chance to be considerably longer this time around.

Pat Mahomes 22

Kareem Hunt. 22

Tyreek Hill. 24

Sammy Watkins. 24

Travis Kelce. 28

The line isn't THAT bad.  Sure, they're not the line of the early 2000's, but average might be good enough to still have a special offense.  If Mahomes can learn on the fly, his scrambling ability and creative throws will make the line serviceable.  My worry about the offense is that Mahomes will take some time getting to his peak and the fans will feel let down by interceptions and a few poor decisions.  Given time they should be very good, but this season is too early to expect so much.

I'm expecting DeMarcus Robinson to break out from the slot over Conley.  But that is just me. 

And I'm excited about what this offense could be

The line isn't THAT bad. Sure, they're not the line of the early 2000's, but average might be good enough to still have a special offense. If Mahomes can learn on the fly, his scrambling ability and creative throws will make the line serviceable. My worry about the offense is that Mahomes will take some time getting to his peak and the fans will feel let down by interceptions and a few poor decisions. Given time they should be very good, but this season is too early to expect so much.

As long as he learns and we see improvement I am fine to do ok this year

It will lead to better things, not like another year is going to kill me waiting for a team that can actually go to or win the SB.

They're going to play zone and disguise their coverages until Mahomes shows he can beat it. RB usage and shifting will help out with that.

Mahomes will blow the top off of any zone with deep strikes to Hill and Watkins. This will leave Kelce and anyone else open all day in the middle of the field and Hunt with plenty of running room.

I'm expecting DeMarcus Robinson to break out from the slot over Conley. But that is just me.

And I'm excited about what this offense could be

Reports from ota's suggest that Robinson has been the 3rd wr and has been getting a lot of snaps. Word is he's been catching everything and has been impressive. I really do believe he will own the slot position and have a breakout season as defenses will obviously be more focused on the other guys.

Yup! But this is a great time to start building that chemistry and we as fans can hope it translates to the regular season.

Learning timing and route nuances between Mahomes and the WRs has got to be the biggest benefit to OTAs. You’ve got to take every glowing OTA review with a grain of salt. Just ask OTA superstar Jesse Haynes.

Archived