Are we satisfied at the other D-End spot?

Noooooo. I lost my credibility with you??? Please tell me how to get it back.

Stop using box score stats. They are outdated. There is good information out there that is available, use it. Also, when you want to talk about stats of a player and than form an opinion on said player, it helps to provide some context... for instance provide player comparisons. Players that play the same role in their respective schemes. We're not always going to agree on something but it would be nice to at least have a debate about the facts rather than a debate about opinions.

I know you don't give 2 shits about what I think of you or your credibility. But we as a community going back to WPI , we have hashed out this old argument about box score stats and defensive line players going back to Carl Peterson as the GM. Why are people still using box score stats for DL players? It is probably the worst way to form an opinion.

Now all that said, I don't disagree with your thought that Bailey isn't living up to his contract. But contract aside, I don't think he is as bad as people make him out to be from a pure performance basis. He regressed from the previous season, and so did the OLB position greatly. I think they go hand in hand when you look at the failure of a unit. It is my opinion, that if Bailey really was a big culprit of his own performance decline than he would have been out the door as well. Why keep an underachieving DL player when you traded away your best CB? That leads me to believe that this staff feels Bailey is still a fit and still a strength to what the team wants to do on defense. Just my opinion.

Archived