2018 Kansas City Chiefs Draft Class Review

180522-DerrickNnadi-BreelandSpeaks.jpg

Fellas, Louie Tee just released an in-depth draft review of our 2018 draft class. I encourage everybody who thinks they could be just as good if not better than Mel Kiper to check it out.  He really thought the Chiefs drafted well and put an emphasis on drafting high-motor/tenacious defenders.  

If this draft class performs well and considering some of the bold decisions he's made already... Kansas City may have just silently hit it out of the park with the Brett Veach hiring... Just saying... 

you think i'm going to watch an hour video of that crap? 

I watched more than I could tolerate of his review last year.  An hour of some rando talking about his scouting opinions with no actual footage is a pretty ridiculous ask.  Nothing against him per se, but it's just a subculture* that I can't wrap my mind around.

*I'm referring to YouTube draft reviews

I skipped around the video, listening here and there.

It's more like a podcast rather than a video for those old fogies on here who don't use multiple tabs for internet browsing lol.

I skipped around the video, listening here and there.

It's more like a podcast rather than a video for those old fogies on here who don't use multiple tabs for internet browsing lol.

That's a reasonable interpretation but then why not just do a podcast?

Seems like he knows some football but didn't do his homework. McKenzie drafted to be an OG, he's still got him at dline.

Graphics and camera work is awful. It's like Jambi the Genie's floating head from Pee Wee's Playhouse is doing a draft review. Really weird.

Seems like he knows some football but didn't do his homework. McKenzie drafted to be an OG, he's still got him at dline.

Graphics and camera work is awful. It's like Jambi the Genie's floating head from Pee Wee's Playhouse is doing a draft review. Really weird.

Didn’t expect a Pee Wee’s playhouse reference. Did you ever run into him at the movie theater?

That's a reasonable interpretation but then why not just do a podcast?

Because getting on YouTube gets you noticed faster and it's easy.  There's all kind of videos like this where people just talk into the camera or are on camera discussing things like sports, movies and video games.

Because getting on YouTube gets you noticed faster and it's easy.  There's all kind of videos like this where people just talk into the camera or are on camera discussing things like sports, movies and video games.

And more importantly Youtube has a very lucrative revenue sharing in ads and the content owner doesn't have to worry about anything other than uploading it. 

Archived