CB Breeland and WR from Steelers workout for Chiefs

why would Ware accept  the incentive  clause?..he breaks again he's cooked..must be pretty low incentives   and then if they are  then I dont see the benefit for either unless Ware thought  the was the odd RB out..all that for $725K 

why would Ware accept  the incentive  clause?..he breaks again he's cooked..must be pretty low incentives   and then if they are  then I dont see the benefit for either unless Ware thought  the was the odd RB out..all that for $725K

He was at risk of not making the team.

why would Ware accept the incentive clause?..he breaks again he's cooked..must be pretty low incentives and then if they are then I dont see the benefit for either unless Ware thought the was the odd RB out..all that for $725K

He wasn’t happy about it but Veach has leverage since he’s still not fully able to practice.

Just curious to know how ware felt about it??

He was interviewed by Cody Tapp from Sportsradio 810 today and while Ware didn't say that, Tapp said he was "clearly annoyed and didn't want to talk about it."  Ware's comment was more in line with "trusting the organization (with a sigh)."  I just took all this as not being happy, but it is what it is. 

Good news on Breeland, fingers crossed:

Carrington HarrisonVerified account @cdotharrison 3h3 hours ago

A source close to the team confirms to me that Bashaud Breeland is in St. Joe today, working out and hanging around the team. Adds the Chiefs don’t plan on letting him take another visit (visits planned to IND, CLE) and plan on signing him today if the medicals check out

Archived