Chiefs to work out former Steelers wide receiver

The Kansas City Chiefs are scheduled to work out former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Eli Rogers on Sunday, as first reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

Rogers, 25, first entered the league in 2015 when he signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers as an undrafted free agent out of Louisville.

In addition to DAT, Chesson, Dieter and Kemp. Unless I'm missing someone. Should be an awesome battle for the 4th and 5th spots.

Do teams go with 5 or 6 WR?  If 6, Chesson would probably make it on as a special teams player.

if signed and makes the team, he would be the Chiefs' 5th WR, right?

Hill

Watkins

Robinson

Conley

Rogers

The depth chart beyond Watkins is a hodge podge of guys who have almost no proven production in this league.

The depth chart beyond Watkins is a hodge podge of guys who have almost no proven production in this league.

I think Conley has proven to be a viable 3 or 4 Wr. He was really coming on when he blew a wheel against the Redskins.

DAT is also proven, though he's only proven to be largely ineffective.

I think Conley has proven to be a viable 3 or 4 Wr. He was really coming on when he blew a wheel against the Redskins.

DAT is also proven, though he's only proven to be largely ineffective.

Conley is a good blocker and showed some promise as a third down type guy last year before the injury. But those 2 career TDs are more than troublesome for me. Let’s hope a more aggressive QB helps theee because again our biggest problem on offense was red zone passing.

I see DAT purely as a Dave Toub luxury roster pick. Dave loves the kid.

Archived