Forget CB Breeland. 2 new teams have visits.

Let's not rule out the Chargers interest now that Varrett(?) is out for the season.

From what I have read over at Chargers sites...they are very deep at CB. They had to work around Verrett last year when he was hurt...will likely do it again. I think Chiefs still have a shot at landing Breeland. His agent is smart. He knows the more teams that show interest the better his chances of driving up the final numbers on a deal. If a team offers a multi year contract similar to what the Panthers offered then bingo. But if all he is getting is 1 year offers then I think KC is in a good position.

As an addendum: Cockrell broke his leg with the Panthers. They went after Breeland before....could try it again.

As an addendum: Cockrell broke his leg with the Panthers. They went after Breeland before....could try it again.

These guys are vain and arrogant to a certain extent, do you think he's going to be nice to a team that nixed a deal due to not being completely healed versus waiting and seeing how he heals? Remember Carolina could have waited to see about his injury versus nixing the deal.

Where did you see this?

Twitter.  Jets and Ravens have interest as well but no visits were scheduled.  However, that doesn't mean they can't work out a deal.  Colts' media ruled out a signing on Sunday.

I also said it sounded like to me it's between the Browns and Chiefs, it doesn't mean it's written in stone.  It was just my own opinion from what I've read. 

So, I fully expect him to sign with the Patriots or Steelers any minute now.

Twitter. Jets and Ravens have interest as well but no visits were scheduled. However, that doesn't mean they can't work out a deal. Colts' media ruled out a signing on Sunday.

I also said it sounded like to me it's between the Browns and Chiefs, it doesn't mean it's written in stone. It was just my own opinion from what I've read.

So, I fully expect him to sign with the Patriots or Steelers any minute now.

You sound like Nick Athan lol

22 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

I'd maybe consider an option for extra years with how many guys will be FAs

Have to be club friendly years for me to bite.  I'd prioritize extending nelson or just waiting and attacking the position in the draft over overpaying Breeland.

2 hours ago, xen said:

Have to be club friendly years for me to bite.  I'd prioritize extending nelson or just waiting and attacking the position in the draft over overpaying Breeland.

Nelson needs to piece a good full year on the outside to be worthy of a new deal 

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

What do you mean the deal is done?

A joke on FA reports of yester-year.

4 hours ago, xen said:

I'm curious about what they think of Nelson. This is the ideal time for an extension if they really like him and there hasn't be no news on the matter. 

On 7/30/2018 at 7:35 PM, Chiefsfan1963 said:

These guys are vain and arrogant to a certain extent, do you think he's going to be nice to a team that nixed a deal due to not being completely healed versus waiting and seeing how he heals? Remember Carolina could have waited to see about his injury versus nixing the deal.

Money trumps vanity every time. If the money is right...yes.

BANG or BALL ?? @Kaliizacktive Jul 31

@jeffzrebiec Jeff.....Have u heard any more talks about the Breeland trade??? Anything new????

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

?? @ThisIsChibs Jul 31

Wouldn't be a trade, my friend. He's a free agent. Likely won't hear anything, due to the large amount of interest in him from other teams.

2 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

No. My guess is he's not happy w/financial offers he's getting from all these teams so he's still waiting

4:19 PM - 31 Jul 2018

I think his foot is a mess.  A lot have teams have looked at him but he has not signed anywhere. No one wants to take the chance.  That is why he is walking around in socks and sandals; socks to cover up the mess and he can't even get his feet into shoes. Maybe it is close to healing but it is not there yet.

Archived