One player thats looking good so far

We all know Zombo is a mediocre linebacker. Not horrible but nothing special. So why do the Chiefs hold onto him and play him so much? There is an old saying that goes "in the land of the blind, a one eyed many can be king." This defense has been nothing special. Until it is...Zombo is just one of the average pieces of the puzzle we throw out there with the others. Of course I am not speaking of every single person (Chris Jones, Justin Houston) but most of last's year's squad was average to below average.

On 7/31/2018 at 2:27 PM, DieHard said:

Houston

Ford

Speaks

Kpass

Zombo gone is my prediction/hope. Just no room for him if those guys stay healthy.

Unfortunately they like using him at ILB as well. If they keep 6 (total of 10 LBs) I wouldn't be surprised if Zombo makes the cut as the versatile guy. We just can't get rid of him. 

On 7/29/2018 at 1:29 PM, dksww said:

the Chiefs already have 5 WR that aren't going anywhere.

Hill

Watkins

Conley

Robinson

Chesson

I'm not sure they'll keep 6.  If they do, he'll have a shot at it to do KR/PR as I don't expect the Chiefs to use Hill for that this season.

If the chips are down, we'll keep Pringle  https://www.ispot.tv/ad/waoZ/pringles-super-bowl-2018-wow-featuring-bill-hader

Probably a practice squad candidate.. 

I have read nothing about Chesson.  I have had high hopes for him.  Great athlete.  Anyone know how he is doing in camp?

6 hours ago, xen said:

I doubt that with the guys in front of him.  Though he may get more looks in the slot than Conley, which would help his production.

You never know, sometimes a QB just clicks with a guy, salary and depth chart be damned.  What ever gets us a W. 

On 8/4/2018 at 10:23 AM, Fmbl2187 said:

If the chips are down, we'll keep Pringle  https://www.ispot.tv/ad/waoZ/pringles-super-bowl-2018-wow-featuring-bill-hader

Probably a practice squad candidate.. 

I have read nothing about Chesson.  I have had high hopes for him.  Great athlete.  Anyone know how he is doing in camp?

Chesson is looking good too.

Archived