First depth chart

Chiefs are loaded at RB.  If West gets cut, he will be highly sought after.

Chiefs would be wise to get all the RB's (not named Hunt) plenty of carries in the preseason  and see if a team comes calling for one of them.

w

4 hours ago, West said:

Chiefs are loaded at RB.  If West gets cut, he will be highly sought after.

Chiefs would be wise to get all the RB's (not named Hunt) plenty of carries in the preseason  and see if a team comes calling for one of them.

w

No value there.  Anyone not named Gurley, Bell, Hunt, or Elliot isn't worth more than a fifth.  RBs are a dime a dozen except for a few exclusive ones.

24 minutes ago, jetlord said:

No value there.  Anyone not named Gurley, Bell, Hunt, or Elliot isn't worth more than a fifth.  RBs are a dime a dozen except for a few exclusive ones.

That’s true. However Indy or Chicago would seem like natural trade partners for West.  Any pick is better than nothing.  Andy seems to love the kid though, so I wound t wrote him completely off yet. 

50 minutes ago, Balto said:

Surprised that Nelson is top CB

He has been consistent when healthy and definitely performed well over the last 2 years. Came out as a tough man coverage guy so might have realized some of that potential by now. Still worried about the position though, no depth. 

10 hours ago, jetlord said:

If there's not much difference between Ware and other backups I wouldn't mind sending whomever has the most value for a late pick. We save some cast with either West or Ware and could use that pick to jump up a few spots early next year.

I'm surprised to see Erving still listed as the LG though. Thought it was more of an experimental thing but looks like they either gave up on Ehinger or Erving is getting it done in the position. 

Hunt, Ware, and Williams should be enough with someone stashed on the practice squad.  DAT isn't terrible, but he has no important role in the offense and I cringe every time he tries to return a kick.  Bringing it out to the ten just doesn't cut it.  

On 8/6/2018 at 12:20 AM, sith13 said:

If there's not much difference between Ware and other backups I wouldn't mind sending whomever has the most value for a late pick. We save some cast with either West or Ware and could use that pick to jump up a few spots early next year.

I'm surprised to see Erving still listed as the LG though. Thought it was more of an experimental thing but looks like they either gave up on Ehinger or Erving is getting it done in the position. 

If Ware is fully healthy, there is a big difference between him and the others.

Archived