Hard Knocks is back.

Mloe68

One of the best shows on tv delivers week one.  Todd Haley and Hue Jackson get into it a bit with Hue ending discussion by saying this is my fucking team. 

John Dorsey clearly perturbed at Hue Jackson letting Josh Gordon skip an undetermined amount of camp. 

Jarvis Landry steals the show by calling fellow WRs missing time with injuries bitches that will infect the whole team (Corey Coleman traded a few days later)

And of course focus on the Heisman Trophy winners first camp. Clear excitement from Browns fans who like us are some of the best in sports  

Compelling tv I’d recommend if you have the means!

26 minutes ago, xen said:

Hue Jackson won't make it past a year.  Dorsey will want his guy.  

Felt bad for him as his Mom died during last weeks filming.  But he comes across to me as somewhat insecure anyway much less having a new GM breathing down his neck. But I’m not so sure Dorsey will get to pick there any more than he would of here. 

Browns should  be much improved as their QB situation around a team with some pretty decent talent really improved.  Gotta agree it won’t be enough to save Hue. It will however he interesting to see these new relationships develop over camp. Lots of Chiefs ties. 

Archived