Tonight we start the Mahomes era

Only going to play 1st quarter. Deshaun Watson for Houston. Don't think we will see much but it is the start of the season and football is back.   All I know is What Marty used to say.......in football you either get better or worse.    You never stay the same

21 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Finally! A homegrown QB that the Chiefs drafted and not another teams castoff! At last! 

Yeah. It's been a long time. 

I'm glad the board has crashed since I trumpeted the dawn of he Brody Croyle era. Plausible deniability. 

Here's hoping the Mahomes era lasts a bit longer.

32 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Yeah. It's been a long time. 

I'm glad the board has crashed since I trumpeted the dawn of he Brody Croyle era. Plausible deniability. 

Here's hoping the Mahomes era lasts a bit longer.

Steve Fulller

Mike Elkins

Todd Blackledge

Tony Adams

Pete Bethard

and the list of QB legends goes on and on   LOL.

What is really sick?   I'm a rational human being that used to pride myself on being able to see and argue on a topic with a competency and intelligence.   And so here I am,   the first exhibition game of the 2018 football season and I am as pumped as the first game the Chiefs played in 1963.   WTF???

2 hours ago, wilkie said:

What is really sick?   I'm a rational human being that used to pride myself on being able to see and argue on a topic with a competency and intelligence.   And so here I am,   the first exhibition game of the 2018 football season and I am as pumped as the first game the Chiefs played in 1963.   WTF???

You went to ku.  Let's be real... your arguments were never that intelligent.  <8)

Archived