HOU @ KC Pre-season 2018 Week 1 Game Thread

BJ KisselVerified account @ChiefsReporter 44m44 minutes ago

Patrick Mahomes and the #Chiefs’ first-team offense are set to play the first quarter tonight against the Texans. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. CT on @KCTV5.

I don't buy it.  I think Mahomes and the first teamers play 2 series and that's it.

I'm more interested in seeing our draft picks from this year play on defense and see how they do. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

That would only be two plays since Mahomes will probably throw an interception on every play.  

lol.  Well, I actually think it'll be hilarious to watch him go 7/9 110 yards and 2 tds on his first 2 drives and then have all the same people criticizing his TC picks turn right around and say "It's Pre-season, these games don't count".  I am praying this happens. 

2 minutes ago, dksww said:

lol.  Well, I actually think it'll be hilarious to watch him go 7/9 110 yards and 2 tds on his first 2 drives and then have all the same people criticizing his TC picks turn right around and say "It's Pre-season, these games don't count".  I am praying this happens. 

God you’re nuts, lol.  

45 minutes ago, West said:

I really enjoy preseason football.  Its fun to watch with no pressure.

My hopes include:

-Adam Teicher is on the sideline and Mahomes hits him in the face with a pass.

-No Injuries

w

Reid’s post game presser:

Reporter:  “So, Andy, how do you think Mahomes accuracy was tonight? “

Andy:  “Well, listen, he’s a dog-gone good football player. You know, Teicher didn’t even have to move for that one. It was just like we drew it up. It was like a good cheeseburger

5 hours ago, dksww said:

It's Pre-season, these game don't count. 

Couldn't resist.  Actually I want to see KPass rush the passer and Williams carry the ball a few times.  Also interested to see someone replacing Sorenson do well.  I'm hoping Andy gives the offense three series even if long drives by either team uses up the first quarter clock.

Archived