Gaines aka bartee, aka the human penalty, also the guy who never looked back ,  also known to be better  than Marcus peters by some , playing well huh? Doubt that ... 

that guy was atrocious and the fact that Sutton let it continue was a travesty 

15 hours ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Former CB is playing well in Buffalo.  Makes me wonder about system and coaching here.

Just curious, how many years exactly WOULD you need to see him suck in KC before you would stop giving a shit how he did elsewhere?

Lots of guys benefit from a change in scenery.  He just wasn't a fit here.

7 hours ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Former CB is playing well in Buffalo.  Makes me wonder about system and coaching here.

Go watch the 4th quarter in Denver two years ago and explain how that’s scheme. The guy has speed but zero football instincts.  

1 hour ago, dksww said:

Can we please stop this type of nonsense here?  I can't take it.  I can't even listen to sports talk radio during the pre-season. 

lol maybe he should start a player regrets thread and just post all the regrets in there.  Players we didn't draft... ex players who do well elsewhere in preseason... ex girlfriends who got away (presumably escaped from his basement)... etc...

46 minutes ago, xen said:

lol maybe he should start a player regrets thread and just post all the regrets in there.  Players we didn't draft... ex players who do well elsewhere in preseason... ex girlfriends who got away (presumably escaped from his basement)... etc...

idfk, i don't understand how people lose their minds so much over meaningless football.  I didn't even dare tune into sports talk yesterday because of the nonsense.  I looked at all the descriptions of the podcasts and was just like "nope".

If your team was playing the Chiefs and you needed a 3rd down conversion or a big gain you just needed to locate #23 on the field and throw at the guy he was “covering”. Wish him the best of luck and glad he’s no longer a Chief. 

Archived