a bigger concern......

18 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Those of us from the Scout board are sorry to have inflicted DBG on you.  I'm not even sure if I would say he was a "troll," just a terrible poster.

lol problems like that tend to take care of themselves around here.  Our banhammer game is strong.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Advice for the newer posters on our pet trolls...

We have a few... Handswarmer, OC, Broncostubby... forgetting someone...

Try feeding them.  It can be fun to make fun of their horrible football takes.    They're pretty good folks aside from weird animal fetishes (ravens and horses, mostly).  If u get tired of them you can always put em on ignore.

On 8/13/2018 at 5:44 PM, Mloe68 said:

So what do you expect when you come to a board of a team thats been better than yours for the last 5 years and start posting stories about how we are struggling? it's just odd to me and gets the appropriate response. Nothing personal. Thats just part of the fun part of being a fan. If you really want to talk Ravens or Chiefs football, Im in for that as well. I like to talk football and trash talk is part of the fun I guess as long as its not mean spirited.

Like I wrote before, posting the article doesn't mean I agree with it, that is what you fail to understand. Just as myself, BroncoStud and OmahaColt are here because we can't stand homer boards where people just carbon copy the same homer posts.

5 year records means nothing when you haven't won a Super Bowl. Funny thing is during that span you have won the exact same number of Playoff games as the Ravens= 1

How is that for cordial trash talk?

57 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Like I wrote before, posting the article doesn't mean I agree with it, that is what you fail to understand. Just as myself, BroncoStud and OmahaColt are here because we can't stand homer boards where people just carbon copy the same homer posts.

5 year records means nothing when you haven't won a Super Bowl. Funny thing is during that span you have won the exact same number of Playoff games as the Ravens= 1

How is that for cordial trash talk?

It's just passive aggressive nonsense from a fan of a team who is inferior to the Chiefs. If your a Steelers fan. Not much I could say. They own us. If you know anything about this board, then you know its not a bunch of homer posters like apparently the Ravens board must have. 

23 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

It's just passive aggressive nonsense from a fan of a team who is inferior to the Chiefs. If your a Steelers fan. Not much I could say. They own us. If you know anything about this board, then you know its not a bunch of homer posters like apparently the Ravens board must have. 

Whatever mumbo jumbo internet psychology you want to put on it, that's your call.

I have been on this board since the beginning, 2003, and I know what is here on this board now......

Inferior team? LOL, okay....guessing you don't remember the 30-7 beatdown in the playoffs....when was the last Lombardi you hoisted? Yeah, that one.....

But then again, you are failing to grasp the context of my posts, so I'll just stop.

7 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Whatever mumbo jumbo internet psychology you want to put on it, that's your call.

I have been on this board since the beginning, 2003, and I know what is here on this board now......

Inferior team? LOL, okay....guessing you don't remember the 30-7 beatdown in the playoffs....when was the last Lombardi you hoisted? Yeah, that one.....

But then again, you are failing to grasp the context of my posts, so I'll just stop.

That 2010 Chiefs team sucked.  That wasn't a real playoff team.  

The Ravens only have 1 more title than the Chiefs so it's not like you're the Cowboys or Packers throwing 4 or 5 more titles in our face.

The all-time series between KC and BAL is tied at 4-4 and that's even with the Chiefs being God awful from 2000 to 2013.

No wonder you've been around here since 2003.  

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

We've had a better record than the Ravens for 4 of the last 5 seasons including the last three. Ad we crushed the Ravens the last time we played Baltimore 30-14. So what happened in 2010 doesn't seem very relevant. LOL  We will see what happens this year with a rebuilding team of sorts. But this time next year you will likely  be trying to break in a new GM, HC and QB. 

And you know, if the Chiefs catch a break here or there in the 2015, 2016 or even 2017 playoff losses, maybe that catapults them to a title like the Ravens' good fortune in 2012 with the Broncos completely botching that Hail Mary and divisional round game.

One thing is certain though, the Chiefs never catch a break in the playoffs.  

lol at a holding call on a 2 point conversion and forward progress on a qb sack, fumble and TD return by the defense.

It's Teicher! Does anyone really heed what he says about the Chiefs?

As for Hands...he's hung through some serious crap thrown his way. Yes, some of it deserved but he is still hanging around. Not sure why. He's kinda like that crazy Uncle who gets drunk at the family reunion and next thing you know he's doing karaoke and singing "Feelings" with no pants on. 😳

19 hours ago, dksww said:

The Ravens only have 1 more title than the Chiefs so it's not like you're the Cowboys or Packers throwing 4 or 5 more titles in our face.

The all-time series between KC and BAL is tied at 4-4 and that's even with the Chiefs being God awful from 2000 to 2013.

Plus we're also not a castoff team that couldn't make it in our original city.  Wait... well, at least not recently...

23 hours ago, dksww said:

Yeah and both titles have been within my own lifetime. or even a 22 year olds lifetime....

21 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

We've had a better record than the Ravens for 4 of the last 5 seasons including the last three. And exactly what have they done with that record? Lose three times in the playoffs? Well, to their credit they did win the first playoff game since Joe Montana.....thats alot to gloat about right there.....

Ad we crushed the Ravens the last time we played Baltimore 30-14. So what happened in 2010 doesn't seem very relevant. LOL What makes the 2015 game even more irrelevant was that Jimmy "Dill Pickle" Clausen played QB that day.

We will see what happens this year with a rebuilding team of sorts. I think Mahomes is the real deal

But this time next year you will likely  be trying to break in a new GM, HC and QB. Well, the current GM is retiring and the next GM has been already named so.....Yeah, I don't think so on the rest of that thought.....

21 hours ago, dksww said:

And you know, if the Chiefs catch a break here or there in the 2015, 2016 or even 2017 playoff losses, maybe that catapults them to a title like the Ravens' good fortune in 2012 with the Broncos completely botching that Hail Mary and divisional round game.

One thing is certain though, the Chiefs never catch a break in the playoffs.  

lol at a holding call on a 2 point conversion and forward progress on a qb sack, fumble and TD return by the defense.

Woulda

Coulda

Shoulda

make your own luck- be better than they guy across from you

13 hours ago, dhitter said:

It's Teicher! Does anyone really heed what he says about the Chiefs?

As for Hands...he's hung through some serious crap thrown his way. Yes, some of it deserved but he is still hanging around. Not sure why. He's kinda like that crazy Uncle who gets drunk at the family reunion and next thing you know he's doing karaoke and singing "Feelings" with no pants on. 😳

HEY MACARENA!

3 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

We've had a better record than the Ravens for 4 of the last 5 seasons including the last three. And exactly what have they done with that record? Lose three times in the playoffs? Well, to their credit they did win the first playoff game since Joe Montana.....thats alot to gloat about right there.....

Ad we crushed the Ravens the last time we played Baltimore 30-14. So what happened in 2010 doesn't seem very relevant. LOL What makes the 2015 game even more irrelevant was that Jimmy "Dill Pickle" Clausen played QB that day.

We will see what happens this year with a rebuilding team of sorts. I think Mahomes is the real deal

Every single extra week your team has earned the right to play is a win. And in a league with great parity not earning the right to play any extra weeks four of five seasons represents a major problem. All Chiefs fans certainly know this too. 

Mahomes has a chance to be special. But he's 22 with 1 career start. I do however appreciate talking actually football and not just trash talk. I'll talk Ravens all day if you want. Upside is in adding all those recievers. 24 million for Flacco is clearly not worth it but you might as well try to give him weapons and help value him more. You've been throwing money at WR problem for a while, but this time have a decent blend of younger guys added in and I like the rookie Mark Andrews. Defensively you can't expect another DPOY type season from a 35 year old. And can a 30 year old corner rebound from major injury to still be a top tier player? Otherwise a solid group. Love Mosely. Always been a fan of Weddle. 

On 8/14/2018 at 6:12 AM, gochiefsgo said:

Hands has been on this board for nigh on a decade. In that time we’ve had some real trolls. Anyone remember TiltRaider? We even had a Rams troll that kept saying the Chiefs were moving to LA! Turns out it was his beloved Rams that ended up moving. Davezin? Hands is fine.

I remember Tiltraider.  Uploaded a pic of him and girlfriend.  He was 16 years old lol.  And How about Dave Zin? And Evil David?     

6 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Yeah and both titles have been within my own lifetime. or even a 22 year olds lifetime....

People always to this "in my lifetime" argument.  It's not my fault I was born when I was, what does it matter?

The Raiders won 3 titles before you were born, that doesn't mean they don't have as many titles as the Ravens.

Archived