a bigger concern......

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Yea, that whole Texans team leaving was tragic......

The NFL was afraid of the upstart AFL and added a team in Dallas in 1960. That presented a problem because Dallas already had a team, Lamar Hunts Texans. But since the Cowboys were from the more established NFL, Hunt realized he was losing revenue for his AFL franchise and the fledgling league itself and bit the bullet and moved his Champion Texans to KC. 

18 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Every single extra week your team has earned the right to play is a win. And in a league with great parity not earning the right to play any extra weeks four of five seasons represents a major problem. All Chiefs fans certainly know this too. 

Mahomes has a chance to be special. But he's 22 with 1 career start. I do however appreciate talking actually football and not just trash talk. I'll talk Ravens all day if you want. Upside is in adding all those recievers. 24 million for Flacco is clearly not worth it but you might as well try to give him weapons and help value him more. You've been throwing money at WR problem for a while, but this time have a decent blend of younger guys added in and I like the rookie Mark Andrews. Defensively you can't expect another DPOY type season from a 35 year old. And can a 30 year old corner rebound from major injury to still be a top tier player? Otherwise a solid group. Love Mosely. Always been a fan of Weddle. 

So you are saying "We got to the dance, thats good enough?" That represents 1 half of the league, unlike the NBA. Super bowl or nothing from my perspective.

Ravens have never drafted a viable WR except maybe, maybe Brandon Stokely....and thats not saying much....Torrey Smith wasn't all that...run deep routes and look like a spazz trying to catch the ball....eesh....

Keep an eye on John Brown...Flacco has been finding him regularly on deep routes....Snead looks like a beast in the short game....Crabtree gonna Crabtree...Andrews looks like the real deal and so does Hurst....Look for Judon to emerge on the D....Suggs is still ballin'.....Mosely is an All Pro every year.....Secondary is the best unit on the team.....Smith, Humphreys, Carr (yes Brandon Carr), Tavon Young, Maurice Canady, Stanley Jean-Baptiste.....awesome group.....

17 hours ago, dksww said:

People always to this "in my lifetime" argument.  It's not my fault I was born when I was, what does it matter?

The Raiders won 3 titles before you were born, that doesn't mean they don't have as many titles as the Ravens.

No, it means they have 1 more.....

On 8/18/2018 at 9:45 AM, Handswarmer said:

So you are saying "We got to the dance, thats good enough?" That represents 1 half of the league, unlike the NBA. Super bowl or nothing from my perspective.

Ravens have never drafted a viable WR except maybe, maybe Brandon Stokely....and thats not saying much....Torrey Smith wasn't all that...run deep routes and look like a spazz trying to catch the ball....eesh....

Keep an eye on John Brown...Flacco has been finding him regularly on deep routes....Snead looks like a beast in the short game....Crabtree gonna Crabtree...Andrews looks like the real deal and so does Hurst....Look for Judon to emerge on the D....Suggs is still ballin'.....Mosely is an All Pro every year.....Secondary is the best unit on the team.....Smith, Humphreys, Carr (yes Brandon Carr), Tavon Young, Maurice Canady, Stanley Jean-Baptiste.....awesome group.....

😄 Half the league in the dance.  Well, maths is hard.  Let's see if i can replicate your results.  I'm gonna show my math here lest you think I'm pulling a fast one...

There are 32 teams in the NFL.  And 12 make the playoffs, 6 in each conference.  So I'm gonna say 12 divided by 32, using the square root of 57, carry the 4, multiply by the cosign... ugh let's see thats 37.5%.  So that's a little over a third of the NFL.  

Also the ravens suck.  I think we can all agree to that...

18 hours ago, xen said:

😄 Half the league in the dance.  Well, maths is hard.  Let's see if i can replicate your results.  I'm gonna show my math here lest you think I'm pulling a fast one...

There are 32 teams in the NFL.  And 12 make the playoffs, 6 in each conference.  So I'm gonna say 12 divided by 32, using the square root of 57, carry the 4, multiply by the cosign... ugh let's see thats 37.5%.  So that's a little over a third of the NFL.  

Also the ravens suck.  I think we can all agree to that...

auto correct on the dumb phone.... have no idea how that sentence came out....

And no, we don't ALL agree on that......win something please....

Archived