Orlando Scandrick

42 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I figured you Missouri guys must not know how to run the google machine yet. 

Good news is that there will be free tutorials on how to fake their way through it at the Paige Laurie Arena later.   

10 hours ago, Balto said:

Need a safety more

Arrowhead Pride just had an article saying that Safety Robert Golden asked to be released and tweeted this. 

I am no longer a Kansas City Chief. Although I appreciate the opportunity that organization gave me, the fit was not ideal for me. Look forward to being in a better situation here in the near future!

WTF? 

2 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

Arrowhead Pride just had an article saying that Safety Robert Golden asked to be released and tweeted this. 

I am no longer a Kansas City Chief. Although I appreciate the opportunity that organization gave me, the fit was not ideal for me. Look forward to being in a better situation here in the near future!

WTF? 

If he could not get ahead of the current cast of characters then he must not be very good. 

Chiefs signed CB Orlando Scandrick, formerly of the Redskins, to a one-year, $1.5 million contract.

Scandrick was let go by Washington last week. He fills a need for the Chiefs, who are looking thin in the secondary following the offseason departures of Marcus Peters (traded to the Rams) and Terrence Mitchell (signed with Cleveland). Steven Nelson's concussion Friday night likely created an even greater sense of urgency. In KC, Scandrick will likely back up Kendall Fuller at slot corner.
Related: Redskins

Roto Peeps seem clueless..  Is Fuller the Slot Corner? Did they see Amerson play? I think this guy starts.

It's at least a body to throw into the mix for depth.  He's not a great player, but he's certainly better than Terrance Mitchell or Phillip Gaines ever were.

Let's not give up on Amerson, either.  

Archived