John Fox " Chiefs better Offensively and Defensively."

16 minutes ago, kcchief4lif said:

And the Bigger picture.  It doesn't matter.  

😁

Nor does any mock draft thread, season prediction thread, game prediction thread, trade proposal thread, or any thread at all for that matter.  But it's about the Chiefs and interesting to read what different people are saying about us.  I don't know why someone would  have to make a negative comment about the post.  If you don't like positive talk about the Chiefs then don't read it.

11 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Whatever.  I guess so.  It just seems stupid that the guy that predicted the end of the world more than Harold Camping would call someone out for meaningless predictions. 

You need help, buddy.  Btw, John Fox kinda sucked as a HC in the NFL in case you forgot.  Manning made him.

Hey, somebody needs to be pessimistic.  As a forum , we need to cover all bases.  Truth is that the fortunes of a team depend a lot more on injuries than on predictions of sportwriters based on current personnel.  If they turn out to be right, it is because the team was lucky with injuries.  Everyone knows that's the truth...I think.

45 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Hey, somebody needs to be pessimistic.  As a forum , we need to cover all bases.  Truth is that the fortunes of a team depend a lot more on injuries than on predictions of sportwriters based on current personnel.  If they turn out to be right, it is because the team was lucky with injuries.  Everyone knows that's the truth...I think.

It absolutely is. Young players progressing and staying healthy will be the difference between this team winning 6 games and winning 10 games in my opinion. I predict we land right in the middle.

1 hour ago, CHiefSP said:

You need help, buddy.  Btw, John Fox kinda sucked as a HC in the NFL in case you forgot.  Manning made him.

Doesn't mean he doesn't know more about football than the fans do.

17 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

It absolutely is. Young players progressing and staying healthy will be the difference between this team winning 6 games and winning 10 games in my opinion. I predict we land right in the middle.

Agree. This kind of feelsl like 2002 with reason for real optimism but not a complete team to see it through to fruition. Of course the difference is this team is MUCH,  MUCH younger than that group and its an inexperienced QB and incomplete (not incompetent) defense that could stall this team rather than just being plain awful on defense. 

10 minutes ago, CHiefSP said:

We could debate the circumstances those appearances but there’s no point.  He’s John Fox.

He took Jake Delhomme to two conference championships, has two Super Bowl appearances and has won 133 games as an NFL Head Coach.  He's not the greatest coach in NFL history, but he has forgotten more about football than you and I put together will ever know.  Circumstances always dictate.  Belichick was 41-57 and almost 50 years old when Brady made him a genius all of the sudden.  And he had Brady on the bench until he was forced by injury to play him. 

3 hours ago, reesebobby said:

He took Jake Delhomme to two conference championships, has two Super Bowl appearances and has won 133 games as an NFL Head Coach.  He's not the greatest coach in NFL history, but he has forgotten more about football than you and I put together will ever know.  Circumstances always dictate.  Belichick was 41-57 and almost 50 years old when Brady made him a genius all of the sudden.  And he had Brady on the bench until he was forced by injury to play him. 

Stop with your perspective already...   If someone doesn’t suck AND they’re not HOF material, it gets too complicated!!!

Everyone needs to boil down to a hero or a villain.   Others need not apply.

4 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Word

17 minutes ago, Marleydawg said:

Stop with your perspective already...   If someone doesn’t suck AND they’re not HOF material, it gets too complicated!!!

Everyone needs to boil down to a hero or a villain.   Others need not apply.

Unfortunately you have probably just summed up the political landscape of this country as well.  Heck maybe every polarizing issue.  It’s all in one way or another. No in between. For the record Frank Gansz would be my definition of suck.  Suck in my opinion as it pertains to coaches means almost nobody would argue the point. 

7 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Well said.

Archived