West is released

Running back Charcandrick West was released by the Chiefs after he missed most of training camp because of a concussion. The arrival of free agent RB Damien Williams and emergence of undrafted rookie RB Darrel Williams made West expendable. He led the Chiefs in rushing in 2015 after they lost Jamaal Charles early in the season with a knee injury. 

per Teicher

Andy cutting bait with one of his favorites is a pretty big deal but as Reesebobby said these types of RBs are a dime a dozen. Wish the kid well. Was a pretty average player but stepped up in 2015 when we needed him. I'll best remember him for that long catch and run TD in our first win in Denver in many years.  Bears and Colts seem like a logical spot. 

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

not really surprised..maybe he'll catch on with the Redskins.. I read that Jamal Charles is going to or has paid them a visit.

Alex needs people to Check down to

They just signed Adrian Peterson instead of Charles. Surely he can catch screen passes. 

11 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

It's a shame about Charles, one of the funnest guys to watch with the ball in my lifetime in his prime. 

pretty sure JC's Football Career is over...I enjoyed watching him over the years

would not be surprised to see West end up with da bears

On 8/22/2018 at 4:20 PM, oldtimer said:

oh how the mighty  fall..on moment your all that  the next  rummaging for scraps

That's where their college educ... what was I thinking, the majority never took their schooling seriously.

They ought to make every student take at least one finance class in high school and if they are athletes in college they ought make it mandatory to take a financial management course.

Archived