Reid will end up getting fired

1 hour ago, CHiefSP said:

Which is exactly what I said in my OP....2020.  If it’s the same results with a different cast, how long do we keep Andy Reid?  I’m sick of the “who are we gonna get who’s better” argument, too.  Did anyone believe Doug Pederson would win a SB before Andy Reid?  Probably not.  Point is, there are plenty of guys in the talent pool hungry to prove themselves that don’t carry Reid’s bad habits.  

You have a coach who's unquestionably one of the best in the game at developing QBs and now for the first time in four decades we actually have a QB to develop. But before that QB even takes a snap his first year as a starter you want to start talking about breaking the combo up. It's just silly. This is exactly what you don't do!

Andy Reid just won more games with Alex Smith than any coach before him and likely any coach after him. And now he's got a clearly more talented guy albeit certainly more raw. As I've said, there will be fans that don't get it that will likely start running for cover the first sign of adversity with this process. Don't be that guy. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

You have a coach who's unquestionably one of the best in the game at developing QBs and now for the first time in four decades we actually have a QB to develop. But before that QB even takes a snap his first year as a starter you want to start talking about breaking the combo up. It's just silly. This is exactly what you don't do!

Andy Reid just won more games with Alex Smith than any coach before him and likely any coach after him. And now he's got a clearly more talented guy albeit certainly more raw. As I've said, there will be fans that don't get it that will likely start running for cover the first sign of adversity with this process. Don't be that guy. 

No, I don’t want to break anything up, YET.  

Mahomes, and tackling the qb == 15 yard penalty...

+ some truly fast wide recievers, who are free to run the length of the field..

+ because the quarterback cant be tackled..

means mahomes can now play catch with tyreek 85 yards down field...

who needs a defense.

Archived