Roster is in: Update Your Prediction

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chiefs have to play JAX and NE.  Others in the division don't.  This thing is far from over.  Biggest Chiefs advantage is that they have won on the road against the two best division opponents.  If they take care of business at home, that's huge.  JAX, NE, LAR, CINN, and BAL are all tough games and the rest of the division gets the Niners without their QB.

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

Love your optimism, hate your realism.

Even more confident watching the practice squad offense tonight of the colts running wide open. How are they gonna cover our 8 deep team? I have zero concerns about NE

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Cincy, Balt, Jax, Stl, are legit 

There are all legit, but so is NE.  Don't see the Chiefs' defense stopping Gronk, Edelman, and Gordon.  Could be a shoot.   I do like the chances of the Chiefs sweeping the AFC West which should give them a home playoff game.

11 minutes ago, jetlord said:

There are all legit, but so is NE.  Don't see the Chiefs' defense stopping Gronk, Edelman, and Gordon.  Could be a shoot.   I do like the chances of the Chiefs sweeping the AFC West which should give them a home playoff game.

NE to me just doesn’t look quick, block as well as in the past, or even get after the passer. Jmo 

Archived