New depth chart out. 9/4

35 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Witzman was a turnstile last year. I am still frustrated that DAT is their man for kick returns. For every 50 yard return he has 4 where he loses yards or makes a dumb play downing us inside our 15.

I think they want to get pinned deep a lot to give PM plenty of field to air it out. 

1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

Witzman was a turnstile last year. I am still frustrated that DAT is their man for kick returns. For every 50 yard return he has 4 where he loses yards or makes a dumb play downing us inside our 15.

He may be a high energy guy on special teams, but seems to have zero football intelligence when it comes to bringing the ball out of the end zone. I don't get went he is still on the team. 

27 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

He may be a high energy guy on special teams, but seems to have zero football intelligence when it comes to bringing the ball out of the end zone. I don't get went he is still on the team. 

The kickoff rules have changed. Guys do not get a running start. An extra step or two for the return guy. Maybe more kicks taken out now.

5 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Williams is listed as rb 4.

So your saying I should look at the entire document, huh?  

Funny story... I recently had to get readers because I'm apparently becoming my dad. I promptly lost my new readers, so I zoomed in on the depth chart cutting out the fourth collumn. 

3 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

So your saying I should look at the entire document, huh?  

Funny story... I recently had to get readers because I'm apparently becoming my dad. I promptly lost my new readers, so I zoomed in on the depth chart cutting out the fourth collumn. 

Me too. A couple of years ago.  Always had 20/20 vision.  I blame my phone.

Archived