Game thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

How has Mahomes looked?   Also how crazy was Hills punt ret TD, or did he just blast through everyone?

I'm Jessie Spano on caffeine pills with Mahomes every play.  I'm so excited...I'm so excited...I'm so scared!  He is just SLINGING it and showing why he has a chance to be great.  They have also been sometimes that he's looked like it's his second game starting.  But way more good than bad, and the bad stuff is all stuff he's going to figure out eventually.

Hill had to make one or two moves then got to the edge.

1 minute ago, VIChiefsFan said:

They were talking how Kelce is going to keep his ego in check, but it has to irk him a bit that Sherman has more on the stat sheet then him so far this game.

Kelce gonna throw a pussy fit. The offense will take time. There's just too many weapons. 

4 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

They were talking how Kelce is going to keep his ego in check, but it has to irk him a bit that Sherman has more on the stat sheet then him so far this game.

1 minute ago, DefensiveMan said:

Kelce gonna throw a pussy fit. The offense will take time. There's just too many weapons. 

They can talk all they want. From what I've seen of Kelce he has never been that way, with his teammates. I don't think it's an issue. He will get his during the season.

Archived