Game thread

3 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Talent isn't everything, if it was NE would have never won a SB. With the exception of Brady and Gronk how many other skilled players that have played on that team will go into the HOF based on their play AT NE?

I agree.  But Billi and friends draft good cbs in the UDFA market.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun game. There’s nothing boring about this team.  Making big plays or giving them up, nothing really surprised me yesterday except honestly zero picks from Mahomes. Mahomes and Tyreek the next superstar tandem in the NFL. Has anyone ever read a story like that about a Chiefs QB/WR?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2794990-pat-mahomes-tyreek-hill-are-taking-over-the-nfl-as-next-superstar-tandem

13 hours ago, Chiefswinitall said:

I agree.  But Billi and friends draft good cbs in the UDFA market.

Meh. They throw darts at the board like everyone else when it comes to the scraps. Veach set us up well to fix this thing the right way next offseason.  Meanwhile he may throw another dart or two but I wouldn’t  expect this to improve much this year. It certainly would help though to have a healthy Eric Berry!

Berry may not be able to help the Chiefs this week.  The Steelers will be very tough to beat after their melt down yesterday and playing at home against a pathetic defense.  But it's mandatory that Berry be back for the games the Chiefs have good chances to win if they are to make any run at another division title.  No, I'm not giving up on the PIT game, but just want Berry for the long haul.

Just now, West said:

...depends if Bell shows up or not to a degree.

w

I think it's clear he won't be showing up until the last possible minute.  I believe the number is 10(?) games he can sit out and still be eligible to be a FA next year.  Sitting out one game is pointless.

On 9/10/2018 at 3:07 AM, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Talent isn't everything, if it was NE would have never won a SB. With the exception of Brady and Gronk how many other skilled players that have played on that team will go into the HOF based on their play AT NE?

I think Pats always seem to have a nice overall talent. They generally don't have top guys but they have 2nd tier names or better throughout the roster. So every player can contribute at a certain level and with good coaching that seems to be enough to win. If not Brady seems to make the difference. In some cases it's better to have 30 solid guys on the roster rather than 10 stars with 20 lame ones. 

12 hours ago, Crazychief said:

Legend of AC

Chiefsp is mors iminics

12 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Chiefsp is back to chiefsp. He changed it back. The gangs all here. All you have to do is go back to being Palangi and we are good.

No, I went into the "new members introduce yourself thread" and ChiefSP is now Legend of AC introducing himself as Patrick from WI.  That's ChiefSP.  He did go to "Mors Iminics" for a bit too.

I'm not seeing anything that resembles Anti-Cassel anywhere on here.

13 minutes ago, dksww said:

No, I went into the "new members introduce yourself thread" and ChiefSP is now Legend of AC introducing himself as Patrick from WI.  That's ChiefSP.  He did go to "Mors Iminics" for a bit too.

I'm not seeing anything that resembles Anti-Cassel anywhere on here.

He just keeps changing his name.

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

He just keeps changing his name.

Legend of AC is not Anti-Cassel.  It's ChiefSP/Mors Iminics.  He introduced himself as Sean from WI and I remember him from the Scout board saying the same.

Anti-Casse's first name is Greg.

1 hour ago, Legend of AC said:

I changed my screen name, it’s no big mystery.  I wanted to honor an old friend who needs no introduction - AntiCassel. Oh, and my name is Patrick, not Sean.

That's right, Patrick.  Sorry bud.

Archived