Game thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

yea I miss drunkie, he was great.  I think he disappeared even before we all made the board switch which is concerning... 

There's a few posters from Scout I was wondering about and what happened to them like Drunkie and KC75.

I follow Sublett on Twitter and have asked him to sign up here a few times now but he never has.

I was actually hoping RoyalAss69/ReidLikesRibs would come on over lol

58 minutes ago, dksww said:

There's a few posters from Scout I was wondering about and what happened to them like Drunkie and KC75.

I follow Sublett on Twitter and have asked him to sign up here a few times now but he never has.

I think we'd have to Vet  someone with that name..too many of those here already

On 9/13/2018 at 3:11 PM, dksww said:

No way that guy should come over, you were the only one that bought into his reverse jinx nonsense when all he was doing was trolling

4 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

No way that guy should come over, you were the only one that bought into his reverse jinx nonsense when all he was doing was trolling

I understand your POV on it, but he was also a regular poster on the Royals board for a while and he was a legit KC fan. 

I just always saw it as wise cracking on the poor fortunes of KC sports, which isn't untrue at all.

Archived