Disappointed in our backup safeties. Who is our DB coach? Why no UDFA

47 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Eric Berry wont miss that tackle.    Veach should have turned over the safety roster spots.   Get some UDFA's .    If Sutton likes these guys then he should be gone.

If a 4th round pick can't make those plays then what makes you think an undrafted player will?

5 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

ben nieman

I like him but we haven't seen make a tackle out there on defense just yet.  he's played some ST i believe, but that is all before injuring his hamstring.

hopefully he can come in and help us within 2-3 weeks

It's really not Murray's fault. Ben is so nifty and fleet footed by moving his fat ass 8 inches to the right. It threw Murray off.

Funny thing is, Ben sidesteps Murray like he was a puppy with muddy paws and he didn't want him to get his clothes dirty.

This was the problem last year with blitzing. Nobody could close the deal and it left WRs in one on one coverage with inferior cornerbacks. If you look at some the personel we brought in they came with some blitzing or at least better tackling skills at the college level. So I'd suggest we will try more of this and of course if Berry's back it will help. 

Archived