Look at this holding on Justin and Dee

Dude, the refs made so many shitty calls this game.  Here's a list off the top of my head:

1) the phantom holding call on Scandrick.  We sacked Big Ben and scored a touchdown ... the refs threw the flag like 10 seconds after Big Ben was sacked.  There was no replay showing the hold (probably because there was no actual hold on the play).

2) Chris Jones was held on several occasions.

3) The TD pass to Robinson.  One ref called it a TD (which it clearly was) then the other ref came in screaming and saying the pass was incomplete.... clearly they made the wrong call on that play as it was overturned.

4) In the video above it is plain-as-day clear that Big Ben was way in front of the line of scrimmage when he threw the TD pass.  On a side note this is the 2nd time in 3 games where the opposing QB threw a TD pass after clearly going in front of the line of scrimmage.

5) They missed a big time horse-collar tackle on Kareem Hunt.

Last but, not least:  they missed the holds on Houston & Ford in the play you listed above.

6 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I still want to see the Scandrick hold. Why was the flag so late? If it was after the ball was loose, then it still would be our ball etc..... that was a blatantly late flag and resulted in a 14 point swing plus they never showed a replay of it which is weird too.

31 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I still want to see the Scandrick hold. Why was the flag so late? If it was after the ball was loose, then it still would be our ball etc..... that was a blatantly late flag and resulted in a 14 point swing plus they never showed a replay of it which is weird too.

I only watched the stream and they didn't show anything. Did anyone see anything about that play in a highlights video or something else?

I also don't understand why we never got to see the goal line replays. They are supposed to have a camera there but we only got replays from like the 5-yard line or -5. 

I just checked the coach's film and it appears that Scandrick did have contact with AB's arm past the 5 yard limit. I would assume that happens on every single play. Scandrick didn't impede AB's route in any way. At the end of the play, AB flailed at Scandrick to get his arm away so maybe the official saw that. It was at best a weak call. At worst, total BS. Compared to the holding calls that weren't made, this call was ludicrous. 

40 minutes ago, Dan4pres said:

I just checked the coach's film and it appears that Scandrick did have contact with AB's arm past the 5 yard limit. I would assume that happens on every single play. Scandrick didn't impede AB's route in any way. At the end of the play, AB flailed at Scandrick to get his arm away so maybe the official saw that. It was at best a weak call. At worst, total BS. Compared to the holding calls that weren't made, this call was ludicrous. 

Is there video of it you can post? Would live to see it.

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Is there video of it you can post? Would live to see it.

Unfortunately, I'm not technically very adept so if someone can walk me through the process, I can try. The part I really don't know how to do is cut a play from the game film.

7 hours ago, sith13 said:

I only watched the stream and they didn't show anything. Did anyone see anything about that play in a highlights video or something else?

I also don't understand why we never got to see the goal line replays. They are supposed to have a camera there but we only got replays from like the 5-yard line or -5. 

Because, Steelers.

57 minutes ago, Dan4pres said:

all in good fun when playing the Steelers. 

Archived