Home Games

The Chiefs can beat anyone in their division, but there's always that one or two game disappointment during the Season.  The advantage is that they have won a road game that the other teams will have trouble winning and also have an away win within the division.  The down side is that they have the NE and JAX games that the others don't have to play.  10-6 might be enough to win.

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

I was expecting 2 more losses by the end of the October on the road against Denver and New England. Right now I wouldn't be surprised with a 7-1 finish but would still be happy with 6-2. Mahomes in Mile High will be a very interesting game. 

Well he did win there last year.

I’m still not confident in much yet other than Mahomes is going to be special and when he plays well our offense is dominant.    

That said I’d like to see how defense holds up when Mahomes has an average game (say 229 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs) because it’s likely going to happen at least 5-6 times.  How we fare in those games likely determines our fate. 

34 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I’m still not confident in much yet other than Mahomes is going to be special and when he plays well our offense is dominant.    

That said I’d like to see how defense holds up when Mahomes has an average game (say 229 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs) because it’s likely going to happen at least 5-6 times.  How we fare in those games likely determines our fate. 

Don’t forget our special teams. They are the best in the nfl. It matters.

Archived