49ers Pre-game

I just watched the game. The 49ers played way more solid than I thought. If not for all the penalties they possibly could have beat the Chiefs. I agree with Diehard, selling out would be a mistake. I'm just going to enjoy watching Mahomes and not worry about it anymore. Sooner or later the defense will cost us a game or Mahomes may make a mistake. We know they have problems on defense so the coaches have to know. 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

27 minutes ago, jetlord said:

If you guys think our defense if bad, Sutton should be fired, and Murray is the worst defender in the NFL, try visiting the Broncos official board.  There will probably be a record number of suicides tonight in Colorado with all the whining going on there.

LOL!   Yeah, I've visiting other boards, that's just the way it is. I visited the Steelers board after the Chiefs defeated them,  and it was way worse than this board has been at times, during the 2-14 seasons. It's crazy how fans are (myself included). The Steelers have 6 freaking super bowls and the Broncos 3, and they're still complaining.  I'd say we're handling things OK given the history & circumstances. 

8 hours ago, jetlord said:

Not blaming the coaching for the lack of offense in the second half.  Harris dropped a first down and the hold on LDT prevented a first down on the Niner's 5.  That's to probable scores wiped out.  Also, the Chiefs always had a two score lead.  Bad time for Mahomes possible first INT.

I don't know, there should be better adjustment. We had a major lead and didn't even try to run on some possessions. Harris is what he is, all we can do is hope that we get rid of him soon. So far Sherman is doing a better job catching the ball and he can really move around afterwards but obviously too small to play the position.

3 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Just saw it online, they are saying that Ford left the game with a groin injury and might be serious.

Figures. Has he been healthy at all for a full season when counted on as a starter? I hope someone over pays for him so we can get a 3rd round comp. This guy has been a bust for his drafted position and they relied on him instead of drafting and developing behind him. They should have addressed the position a long time ago but for some reason still believe in him way to much.

6 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Figures. Has he been healthy at all for a full season when counted on as a starter? I hope someone over pays for him so we can get a 3rd round comp. This guy has been a bust for his drafted position and they relied on him instead of drafting and developing behind him. They should have addressed the position a long time ago but for some reason still believe in him way to much.

Isn't that why they drafted Kpass and Speaks?  Gotta develop these replacements and turn them into reliable starters.

Archived