49ers Pre-game

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Mahomes hasn't thrown a touchdown, will the world end? 

I know this was a joke, but:  he's taking shots that are keeping the defense honest, and he induced a PI.  That PI was a tad sketchy, but I'm okay with it as a make-up call for the earlier one on Sherman that they missed.

3 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

OMG, Mahomes hasn't thrown a touchdown, will the world end? 

It's ALL about the W.

I love this offense better. Use Mahomes to pin the defenses deep and keep the ball on the ground when it matters. Defenses need to remember we have a solid running game and the media pressure on Mahomes might ease up.

1 minute ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I’d sort of like to see O’Daniel out on be field to see how his coverage skills look.

That was a legit PI call against Hitchens.

If this is referencing my post, I wasn't talking about the PI on us.  I was saying how Sherman on Hill should clearly have been PI, then they gave us a more questionable one later in that drive.

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

If this is referencing my post, I wasn't talking about the PI on us.  I was saying how Sherman on Hill should clearly have been PI, then they gave us a more questionable one later in that drive.

Not referencing your post, brother....  was commenting on Hitchens coverage skills more than anything.

Archived