Monday Night in Denver.....Broncos worried?

This is a division game. Not every game is close because of that. But there have been plenty of games that were won by lesser teams because it was a division opponent and the whole rivalry thing. That having been said...Andy owns the AFC West since he came to it. I expect he feels he has unlimited options at his disposal with the offense and he should easily outcoach the Denver coach who is suspect at best.

Chiefs win 34-23.

With the potential that our offense has, my belief is that teams should be "nervous" about playing the Chiefs. In my opinion the only way the Chiefs get beat is by beating themselves by making dumb mistakes. This offense has the potential to score on every possession. That is a scary thought for defensive coordinators. They could have scored on more big plays but Mahomes over threw a few open receivers. This offense would just have to perform so subpar that they lose the game themselves rather than a team beating us. Just my opinion.

42 minutes ago, ATLchief said:

O-line needs to have there A-game on.  Donks will try to end Mahomes.  Any number of players on that defense would be happy to take a 15-yard penalty, even an ejection to be rid of Mahomes for the season...because they're filthy, cheating cocksuckers.

Pretty much this.  It's gonna be cheap shot city. 

On 9/25/2018 at 4:47 PM, Chiefswinitall said:

@hands.   Strange , because thats their MO- defense.

Not really from what I saw of their other games. Tnhey had Miller and Chubb dominating the Olines, therefore the LB's could sit back. Ravens netralized those two, LB's pressed up to the LOS and we dumped passes right over their heads for chunk plays.

10 hours ago, ATLchief said:

O-line needs to have there A-game on.  Donks will try to end Mahomes.  Any number of players on that defense would be happy to take a 15-yard penalty, even an ejection to be rid of Mahomes for the season...because they're filthy, cheating cocksuckers.

^^^

THIS!!

Honestly, if this team is as good as we think it is, and as good as the recent press thinks it is, this game should be a 10+ point Chiefs win.  I know it's a divisional road game, but Denver isn't very good, and a loss in Denver would be a bad loss if this team truly expects to be a contender.  The Chargers are superior to Denver and we won in their place.  Denver is the third team in the division ahead of only the lowly Raiders.  

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Honestly, if this team is as good as we think it is, and as good as the recent press thinks it is, this game should be a 10+ point Chiefs win.  I know it's a divisional road game, but Denver isn't very good, and a loss in Denver would be a bad loss if this team truly expects to be a contender.  The Chargers are superior to Denver and we won in their place.  Denver is the third team in the division ahead of only the lowly Raiders.  

i think DENVER WILL SCORE ON Kc defense. So the offense will need to be flawless. 38-35 Chiefs

Archived