Broncos Chiefs Game Thread

I'm completely in favor of gutting this defense, and getting rid of every big contract on that side of the ball.  Berry can't get on the field.  Houston can't keep contain.  Hitchens is getting bounced around like a rag doll.  The moves that were made on that side of the ball this offseason have been complete shit.  It's time to completely start over on that side of the ball. 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet again we see that great defense overcomes great offense in the NFL.  Barring a miracle, we’re coming back to reality tonight with more tough games coming up.  Makes you wonder why so many were willing to anoint this team solely because of Mahomes, when the defense is this bad.

Just now, Legend of AC said:

And yet again we see that great defense overcomes great offense in the NFL.  Barring a miracle, we’re coming back to reality tonight with more tough games coming up.  Makes you wonder why so many were willing to anoint this team solely because of Mahomes, when the defense is this bad.

Offensively the problem has been stupid penalties and drops.  Mahomes has been more than fine, he's just getting zero help. 

I think Veach and Andy need to hire someone to be the defensive drafting and free agency manager.  They are great at finding offensive talent but it is clear they don't know what they are doing on the defensive side of the ball.  Every fan was begging for this team to do something in free agency to improve the defense and nothing. What did they think they had?

2 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Mahomes has been flustered all night and hasn’t looked comfortable at all.

I disagree.  He's doing his best ad lib in the face of pressure, which is one of his best traits.  He's extended plays and done what he can, but guys aren't getting open, and aren't catching balls.  That drop by Robinson in the end zone was a real killer. 

Archived