Patrick Mahomes

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Meanwhile on the otherside: Case Kernum faces a horrible secondary and lost

Doesn't matter how good Chubb can be, they should have taken a QB.  If you ain't got a QB, you ain't got shit.

As we know. 50 years of hold my beer 

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

So this is what having a franchise QB feels like? I am giddy and numb at the same time.

No doubt!  Told my cousin this same exact thing.   I had a little glimmer of this feeling back when we had Montana but nothing like this.   This kid is so special.  Denver threw the kitchen sink at Mahomes and he still had 300 yards and 3 total Td's on an off night.   What a 4th quarter.  That left handed throw and that 23 yard pass on 2nd and 30.   Just wow!~

Mahomes is not of this earth.  He is from the planet Zorg. I never thought I would see a Chiefs QB like this.  Hardly missed a game since 1969, and we are finally here. It just doesn't compute in my brain, yet.  Can you imagine adding a decent defense to this?  No wonder Reid is giddy.

4 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Mahomes is not of this earth.  He is from the planet Zorg. I never thought I would see a Chiefs QB like this.  Hardly missed a game since 1969, and we are finally here. It just doesn't compute in my brain, yet.  Can you imagine adding a decent defense to this?  No wonder Reid is giddy.

I know the feeling. This is the QB we've been waiting for for almost 50 years. 

Archived