Suck it Elway

and Peyton Manning.  How many losses to the Broncos did the Chiefs have over the years exactly like this at the hands of Elway and Manning?  I loved beating Denver this way, my co-workers are sick to their stomachs this morning lol

10 minutes ago, wilkie said:

The best was when Mahomes threw to Kelce past the line of scrimmage. 25 years ago Elway did the same thing for a td to Mark Jackson against Marty.   Karma does exist

he was not past the LOS, Same thing happened when we played the steelers and i thought Rothlisberger was over, the rule is that as long as any part of QB is on or behind the line then it is a legit play...Pat's foot was right on the line, so play was good

15 minutes ago, wilkie said:

The best was when Mahomes threw to Kelce past the line of scrimmage. 25 years ago Elway did the same thing for a td to Mark Jackson against Marty.   Karma does exist

Replay showed that Mahomes was legal.  Close, but his foot was on the line when the ball left his hand.  If Denver wants to complain, their best talking point was the play clock at zero when Mahomes took the snap and completed a critical pass.

Elway got Miller in his first year and Wolfe in his second. Then there's Roby and that's pretty much all the success he had in the draft and has been feeding off Manning's presence until he retired. He was a good QB but so far joke of a GM. He'll keep on sucking even more in Mahomes era 😎

Archived