Canjis’s post game key thoughts

1. Don’t hate on eric Fischer, everyone on offense moved, both times morse didn’t snap the ball.

2. Why on earth was xavier williams and allen bailey in the game on the last drive. You have to deploy your pass rushers in pass only situations. Dee ford, houston, chris jones, k-pass and even speaks need to be going after the qb in that situation. Bob sutton continues to baffle us even as we are undefeated 

3. Dorian o’daniel needs to see the field some, ragland isn’t thrilling me as of yet.

4. We have the best qb in the league.

I thought the pass rush tonight was better overall.   I think our ILB's were a heaping pile of crap along with our safeties minus that one interception by Murray which doesn't change the fact that he can't tackle very well.    I don't know why we drafted Kpass or Speaks.   Can only imagine some secondary help with those 2 2nd rounders would have come in handy this year.    

Andy got way too cute this game.  They were giving us the running game in the first half and we just can't be patient with that and then stupid penalties killing drives.  

Other than that,  it was a crazy fun game to watch.   

We didn't have our best and we still found a way to win.

Mahomes went for 300 and 3 total TDs and had an off night.  They threw the kitchen sink at him and he just put this team on his back and willed us to victory.   The previous 3 games were fun to watch but tonight Mahomes had his real coming out party.   Gritty and spectacular!

Archived