Jacksonville

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Half hour my ass, it's the 24 hour rule. If people can bitch and complain about a game for days we can at least celebrate for 24 hours.😉

I was joking of course. Just fired up for Jacksonville 

Same it’s a home game too. They deserve a nice welcoming, and boy oh boy I can’t wait to see Arrowhead up in lights the next primetime game. Chiefs fans just saw us take down what seemed like Denver’s cute little superbowl they had going tonight. The kingdom will respond greatly next primetime matchup at Arrowhead. 

Gonna be real tough to beat the jags if the defense plays like it did last night. I GURANTEE, that Jax will not stop running the ball if they have a lead. GURANTEE!

Hitch and Ragland are actually good ILB's, but Sutton's scheme allows them to get washed out by olinemen. Bailey and Jones are required to shoot gaps, not clog them, which allows for Hitch and Rags to mauled by olinemen.

Denver was doing with great success, until Vance Joseph decided he didn't like running the ball down KC's throat. This game will definitely be the end of his coaching career. 

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Jags are the best team in the AFC in my opinion.  We’ve got our hands full on short week. Really good chance of rain too so that will be interesting as well.  

I don't agree.  That D is legit, but they are weak on the edges of the OL (dont fucking drop Houston into coverage, Bob!), the receivers really aren't that much of a threat against a non KC secondary and I still think Blake Bortles sucks.

The real race in the AFC is between the Chiefs, Patriots, Bengals and Ravens.

I say that and it really wouldn't shock me if they won Sunday with the Chiefs on a short week and a game like they just had, but the Jags aren't so good when they aren't baking the shit out of their opponents in the Florida heat.

10 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

I don't agree.  That D is legit, but they are weak on the edges of the OL (dont fucking drop Houston into coverage, Bob!), the receivers really aren't that much of a threat against a non KC secondary and I still think Blake Bortles sucks.

I say that and it really wouldn't shock me if they won Sunday with the Chiefs on a short week and a game like they just had, but the Jags aren't so good when they aren't baking the shit out of their opponents in the Florida heat.

After that mile high shit, Chiefs should be conditioned! Lol

13 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Even on his best day Bortles always has some wild throws, not sure if our secondary misses out on those. They will try to run a lot but Fournette won't be on the field and that's when they struggled before. I don't think they have solid receivers, most are #2 guys that are moving the chains but those trenches make Bortles look better than he is. I think they will try to keep Mahomes off the field and if we allow the run easily they will cause trouble but at we still have the edge at home with a clockwork offense. 

If the Jags lean on the run game with some playaction, it will be a long day. Their defense is good enough to hold the chiefs under 30 points. The KC defense MUST get their shit together, and play like men.

By the way, I'm done with the Scandrick project. I'd like for Reid/Sutton to give the rookies a shot in place of Scandrick. Scandrick looks old out there, and resorts to grabbing and pulling just to keep up. And he struggles mightily with any double moves and/or cuts. He just can't keep up. 

6 minutes ago, artsy said:

If the Jags lean on the run game with some playaction, it will be a long day. Their defense is good enough to hold the chiefs under 30 points. The KC defense MUST get their shit together, and play like men.

By the way, I'm done with the Scandrick project. I'd like for Reid/Sutton to give the rookies a shot in place of Scandrick. Scandrick looks old out there, and resorts to grabbing and pulling just to keep up. And he struggles mightily with any double moves and/or cuts. He just can't keep up. 

Yet he's maybe the best corner on the field.

Mr 63 Guy called it. Predicted better usage of Hunt against Denver. Wasnt perfect but liked what I saw at the end of the game. Same formula against the Jags. Score with longer drives and eat more clock. Need to give the pathetic KC defense a little more rest. Chiefs need to rotate the young guys more often and in earlier on D. The D looked gassed. There is no downside cause the vets are not that much better and may not be better than the back ups.

Don't know if Jax will be the ones to figure it out, but one of these days, someone will just run it down the Chiefs' throat for 4 quarters.  Chiefs can't stop it.  Keeps the offense off the field.  Kind of shocked no one has tried that yet.

Archived