33 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I know I’m post happy tonight.

how could Alex never find this guy???

Are we really asking that question?  I agree though, he makes some pretty clutch receptions.   Robinson (although he missed an easy TD tonight) and Conley are probably one of the most talented #3 & #4 wr's in the L.   

8 hours ago, Calichief said:

I know I’m post happy tonight.

how could Alex never find this guy???

well, for one, Conley was out the entire 2017 season with injury and was a rookie in 2016.  But ya, Alex lol

1 hour ago, FANATIC said:

So this is why .........the Watkins signing was over kill at that position. Those guys need to play too. 

for what its worth.. word is that Tyreek is and has been engaged to the woman that was pregnant and punched..maybe a safety signing if Tyreek and his explosive relationship goes  BOOM?

7 hours ago, Calichief said:

Big body

seems to always have a winning body position

great hands

grear blocker

He was physically the best performer in a combine full of WR prospects. I can see why we moved up for him, can't understand why we ignored him up to this point though. He has clear advantage over defenders, Smith should have loved that. 

12 minutes ago, kcchief4lif said:

Well we know the results if alex was the QB.  I think most those losses ended with Alex having the ball the last drive.

I really think KC would be 0-4 with this defense and Alex Smith. He would have been sacked 10-12 times too.

59 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

for what its worth.. word is that Tyreek is and has been engaged to the woman that was pennant and punched..maybe a saftey signing if Tyreek and his explosive relationship goes  BOOM?

Damn.  She must be a forgiving person.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Yeah, but Alex Smith would have played it safe and had few interceptions.  😉

Yea, absouletly no way we win last night with Alex. NO WAY.

Mahomes put the entire team on his back last night and came out of Donkey land with a victory!

The kid is special. I've been waiting 47 yrs to see KC have a real Franchise QB.

4 hours ago, FANATIC said:

So this is why .........the Watkins signing was over kill at that position. Those guys need to play too. 

Nobody is afraid of them.

However, they have to and have for the past 3 weeks respected Watkins. As these two become more of the offense then teams will have to play them differently. Now they look at them as what they are 3rd and 4th WR.

I was watching last night and my count was 7 sacks that Patrick avoided...including the Left Handed miracle and loop de loop completion when he ran circles around multiple rushers.

Alex Smith has a very different CPU that Patrick Mahomes. 

Hey, we need all the weapons we can get as guys are always getting hurt..... It is refreshing for folks to acknowledge Chris Conley...he is a good player when he is healthy.

w

13 minutes ago, West said:

I was watching last night and my count was 7 sacks that Patrick avoided...including the Left Handed miracle and loop de loop completion when he ran circles around multiple rushers.

Alex Smith has a very different CPU that Patrick Mahomes. 

Hey, we need all the weapons we can get as guys are always getting hurt..... It is refreshing for folks to acknowledge Chris Conley...he is a good player when he is healthy.

w

Yea, I think Conley will show everyone that he is legit the next few games. He's got good hands and speed. I'm not sold on his route running yet, but don't really have a big enough sample either. I think he'll be okay with Patty Mack throwing to him.

2 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Nobody is afraid of them.

However, they have to and have for the past 3 weeks respected Watkins. As these two become more of the offense then teams will have to play them differently. Now they look at them as what they are 3rd and 4th WR.

I remember a guy buried by KC named Joe Horn. No one feared him then either. Hard to show what you can do from the bench. And what happened to Joe Horn? He left and had an amazing career.

7 hours ago, oldtimer said:

for what its worth.. word is that Tyreek is and has been engaged to the woman that was pregnant and punched..maybe a safety signing if Tyreek and his explosive relationship goes  BOOM?

Good for him for working to make the best of a bad situation, but I don't think that's why Sammy was brought in.

Archived