Hunt trucking a defensive player

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

I know the rule and all, but have we seen a RB called for leading with the helmet? Just curious because, don’t remember it.

I saw it called, but can't remember the game. The announcers were saying how difficult it would be for RB's because that's the way they've been taught since they were young. I think the refs just were not calling it in the Chiefs/Broncos game. I watched the game again and saw a Broncos RB do the same thing to a Chiefs defender, I believe it was Fuller.

On 10/2/2018 at 8:55 AM, FANATIC said:

Chiefs got a few breaks tonight for sure. NO doubt they have been waiting for some calls to go their way. 

We also hot hosed pretty bad on some ticky tack holding calls.  I also think the chiefs had 9 penalties compared to the donkeys 2 so I don't feel bad if the refs missed on against us.

seems last night there was a similar run by a Pats RB who initiated the blow leading with the helmet and it  was not called... good .  Also an Indy D Line man just grazed Brady's helmet with his hand and got called for " roughing the passer". This pussifaction of the NFL has gone too far

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

seems last night there was a similar run by a Pats RB who initiated the blow leading with the helmet and it  was not called... good .  Also an Indy D Line man just grazed Brady's helmet with his hand and got called for " roughing the passer". This pussifaction of the NFL has gone too far

I agree. They really should just put flags on the QB's. That way there's no questioning when the QB is in danger because this shit has really gotten out of control...

We all watch enough football to know enforcement of certain penalties is subjective. Kelce has gotten called for offensive pass interference twice this year. The one in Pittsburgh was a slight hand check as he turned back to the ball. Have seen it done a hundred times by receivers. Maybe it gets called 4 or 5 times out of 100. Crabtree did it in the Oakland game just about every time he caught the freakin' ball. It was called one time when it was so blatant the refs couldn't swallow it. Holding in the trenches happens every single play. Arm barring is fairly common. Corners grabbing the jerseys of the receivers they are covering.They all do not get called. I like to think over the course of a season that most teams that got robbed on one call got the ledger evened by another call somewhere along the line.

Archived