Most Complete Team in the AFC?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if Chiefs are the most complete team in the AFC. I think the best is an accurate statement but just because we have a major offensive dominance over others. IMO best isn't necessarily most complete. We lack the balance but showed some promise against the Jags.

18 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Nothing wrong with some enjoyable banter back and forth. I will say I was surprised y’all lost but in all honesty the Browns aren’t bad this year.   

Do not sleep on the defense- that was the best one we played so far....look at all the high draft picks...

Dorsey is doing a great job getting players, not just picks....

Just now, Handswarmer said:

Do not sleep on the defense- that was the best one we played so far....look at all the high draft picks...

Dorsey knows how to build a team for sure and they have enough money to spend to pickup players.  His issue here was with contracts but hopefully for his sake he has someone to help him with that.

1 minute ago, soonerborn77 said:

Dorsey knows how to build a team for sure and they have enough money to spend to pickup players.  His issue here was with contracts but hopefully for his sake he has someone to help him with that.

As a former scout, he can find some players....

1 hour ago, soonerborn77 said:

You know who isn't the most complete team, Gruden and the Raiders, hahahahahhaha

Enjoy that dinosaur coach and overpaid terrible QB on your way out, I'm sure Vegas is ecstatic to have that team now...

On the contrary they are the most complete clusterfu*k in the NFL. They have worked hard and earned those honors from the Browns.

13 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

I don’t disagree they’ve got some talent but that’s the same defense that gave up 585 yards and 45 points to Oakland. 

Archived