Wet Field Favor Chiefs or Jags? Score Predictions too.

I think today we miss Peters as I think he'd bait Bortles into a few picks.  That said, I think we get our first loss today in a close game.  Jags D is for real and their O is ok. Our O is for real, but our D is hot garbage. I think they get pressure on mahomes much like Denver did last week and while he keeps it close, our will D cost us in the end. 24-17 Jags. 

5 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

Bortles struggles on the road.   He wasn't good last year throwing more picks than tds and completing about 55 pct of his passes.   In their only road game of the year this year he didn't show to be much better, completing right around 55 pct of his pass attempts throwing 1 pick and 1 td and putting up only 15 pts against a middle of the road Giants D.   

I think the Jags struggle to get to 21 in this game while i think we will get to at least 27.

Your prediction looking good right now...

I didn't throw out a prediction but I refuse to bet against this team winning against anybody. Mahomes just has this team believing they can beat anybody. If you had said Mahomes would have zero TD passes and two INT's you would think we lost pretty handily. We won by 16! The D stepped up and had 5 turnovers. Chiefs fear no one.

Bring on the Patsies!!

10 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I think today we miss Peters as I think he'd bait Bortles into a few picks.  That said, I think we get our first loss today in a close game.  Jags D is for real and their O is ok. Our O is for real, but our D is hot garbage. I think they get pressure on mahomes much like Denver did last week and while he keeps it close, our will D cost us in the end. 24-17 Jags. 

Peters gave up two tds today. He was roasted on some other plays too. That being said, Wilson was making them cover forever with his scrambling. I wanted to keep him so I’m a fan of his.

however, I hope mahomes shoves it right up his       ...

Archived