NFL Fines Kareem Hunt for Running over Donkey on MNF

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

He lowered it into his shoulder. WTF!  It was a great moment. I guess we can write off the power running game in football.

I suggest the NFL just switch to touch football. It will save me a lot of time.  I can  just go play bingo someplace or fix a leaky flush valve.

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

He lowered it into his shoulder. WTF!  It was a great moment. I guess we can write off the power running game in football.

I suggest the NFL just switch to touch football. It will save me a lot of time.  I can  just go play bingo someplace or fix a leaky flush valve.

no kidding...i noticed a patriots player sacked Luck the other night and landed right on top of him...guess what?? yep no penalty called like they did on Matthews

this league is so fixed

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

no kidding...i noticed a patriots player sacked Luck the other night and landed right on top of him...guess what?? yep no penalty called like they did on Matthews

this league is so fixed

Wouldn't they fix it for Rodgers, too? How would helping Washington further the conspiracy beyond just helping the Patriots in the Colts game?

I said this in the NFL general board, but I was worried about Hunt lowering his head and either shortening his career or getting a concussion short term. While I know that is not good for "football," if one fewer hit keeps him in the hunt for the playoffs and beyond, so be it. I will accept a little bit of ruined football to save Hunt and Mahomes in the name of not lowering your head and roughing the pastor penalties. I wouldn't care football turn into flag football as long as we won it all.

4 hours ago, KCSLC2008 said:

I said this in the NFL general board, but I was worried about Hunt lowering his head and either shortening his career or getting a concussion short term. While I know that is not good for "football," if one fewer hit keeps him in the hunt for the playoffs and beyond, so be it. I will accept a little bit of ruined football to save Hunt and Mahomes in the name of not lowering your head and roughing the pastor penalties. I wouldn't care football turn into flag football as long as we won it all.

Awesome!  We finally have a nickname for Mahomes.  The Pastor!

18 hours ago, SEMO said:

Awesome!  We finally have a nickname for Mahomes.  The Pastor!

Haha, didn't catch that speech recognition error.

My daughter was allergic to peanuts (but has had treatment since), and so I have had to talk about "peanuts" a lot and it often turned it into the word "penis" by speech recognition. I haven't always caught it in time. Thank goodness for the edit/delete button.

Archived