Chiefs vs Jags - Game Day Thread

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, moons314 said:

Vintage Reid, turtle with a lead. 4th quarter has been complete shit.  He complytook his qb out of the game to run 20 seconds off the clock. 

And the prevent defense was in to early. At least hunt can finish it out here

1 minute ago, robgar said:

sorry man, thats smart coaching inside the 2.. 

How many plays were run inside the 2?  Remember the safety we gave up doing just that a couple of weeks ago?  If not for a stupid jax penalty on the punt, our defense is back on the field and this is still very much a game. 

That's bad news for the Chiefs but far from the worst case scenario. @ProFootballDoc knows his stuff. This would be a similar injury to what LDT suffered last year.

By video, left knee mid-grade MCL sprain. Not season ending or surgical but could miss several weeks.

David J. Chao, MD added,

Matt Derrick @mattderrick
Laurent Duvernay-Tardif banged up again, he's down on the field at the goal line in some pretty good pain.
1:15 PM - 7 Oct 2018

Matt Derrick added,

David J. Chao, MD

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Underwhelming. Yes we won by 16, but the game was well in hand in the first half, and the second half wasn’t good.  

Or, you know, the game was well in hand against one of the best teams in the conference, with us coming off a short week.  I think we all know this team's strengths and weaknesses.  We let the Jaguars beat themselves, I don't think we learned a whole lot either way.  But to call it underwhelming is a little unfair.

1 minute ago, jetlord said:

Good win, but the injuries are a big deal.  Reid better get in the face of the players about stupid penalties.  That's the most embarrassing performance since DT lost it with Sharpe.

Just LDT. Those guys who came in played better. Especially at S.

dont worry. Defense is getting better and by all accountsnberry will be back.

1 minute ago, qnet said:

I'm happy the Chiefs won,  but hate the way the defense plays at the end. 502 yards. I guess they are just going to stay bad statistically and that's the way it is. They're going to lose against the Pats.

No. Why would you say that. We may score 50 on them.

Archived