Sammy Watkins is a difference maker

42 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Big playmaker. His ability opens up the offense. I honestly didn't think he would make much difference. Glad to be wrong.

You can never have too much money, be too good looking, or have too many offensive options. 

Watkins will burn most corners (aside from true elite guys) in one on one matchups.  Teams have to constantly play him one on one or zone up because of all our other threats.  Then you mix in what we've been doing a lot with the quick bubble screen to him he's a another nightmare for teams to game plan against. 

I'm excited for Sunday because I want to see what Bill B can do against us.  He's the best at finding a weakness in an offense and exploiting it, or finding the right guy to stop which slows the offense down.  Let's see what he tries to take out and how we adjust.

On 10/7/2018 at 3:09 PM, Biggjliv4 said:

Is he over paid, yes

I guess a player being over paid is in the eyes of the one making the statement.

I personally believe paying $100s of dollars for an iPhone is over paying. I believe paying millions of dollars to men playing a kids game is over paying or paying close to $50 to go to a movie is over paying yet people do it all the time.

Archived