Tardif Broken Leg

Chiefs RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif suffered a broken fibula Week 5 against the Jaguars.

He left late in the game with what was believed to be a knee injury, but coach Andy Reid revealed the break following the game. Reid does think Duvernay-Tardif can return this season, but he likely will head to injured reserve. Kansas City easily beat the Jaguars on Sunday, but they suffered some concerning injuries in the win.

This why Reid loves versatile O-linemen who can swing from tackle to guard and guard to tackle. Wiley knows all the plays and coordination from camp.  He will do fine. I might hurt Kareem a bit.  It might end up better for Ware.  We'll see.

13 hours ago, West said:

He probably set it himself...

w

Fun fact, there is extra humor in your content because he is officially an M.D.!  I imagine that when you posted your comment you did not know this obscure piece of trivia that the announcers never mention.  /s

3 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

Fun fact, there is extra humor in your content because he is officially an M.D.!  I imagine that when you posted your comment you did not know this obscure piece of trivia that the announcers never mention.  /s

UHHHHHH, I think that is exactly what he was referencing!  people here purdy smrt!

3 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

UHHHHHH, I think that is exactly what he was referencing!  people here purdy smrt!

I don't believe you.  The next thing you'll tell me is that the "/s" in my original post stands for "sarcasm" because I wasn't sure people would get it.  But that's obviously not true, nothing could go over the heads of anyone here...

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

I don't believe you.  The next thing you'll tell me is that the "/s" in my original post stands for "sarcasm" because I wasn't sure people would get it.  But that's obviously not true, nothing could go over the heads of anyone here...

I'm old and don't know the new hip lingo.  Never knew that "/s" meant sarcasm.  Thanks for teaching me some of the new hip lingo shit!

3 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I'm old and don't know the new hip lingo.  Never knew that "/s" meant sarcasm.  Thanks for teaching me some of the new hip lingo shit!  /s

fify

The /s in this case stands for "suck eggs you whippersnapper!"

Now the Chiefs are saying there is torn ligaments to go a long with the broken leg.  Not looking good for the good doctor to return this year.  

But on a plus note, I am sure he will appreciate that he has a Maisonneuve Fracture, named after a French doctor much like himself.  

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

You must either be a night watchman or have terrible insomnia.  Every morning I wake up to about 20 sith posts from 3 am. 

I'm the dark knight which is basically a night job.

Also since mid August I've been in Philippines (3 weeks on vacation) and now in Singapore (for work). The time difference wasn't an issue when living in Europe but it's very crazy in Asia, especially scheduling phone calls is a nightmare.

Archived