At this point we might as well go with young kids here. Parker is washed up.  Not much range here.  I liked what I saw from Lucas.  I also like what I saw from Watts.  Put lucas in the post and Watts as the SS. I also want to see shaw as the rotator next week.  

29 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Keep speaks on the field too. 

He was getting some pressure today. I’d love to see more of him too. But Houston also looked pretty good before the injury. Hopefully he’s alright. He could be better rushing the blind side, planting on his good knee. 

I’m glad Sutton and Reid made the switch. Brilliant

25 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

He was getting some pressure today. I’d love to see more of him too. But Houston also looked pretty good before the injury. Hopefully he’s alright. He could be better rushing the blind side, planting on his good knee. 

I’m glad Sutton and Reid made the switch. Brilliant

This could help Houston get some rest. Rotate a bit. I’m sure he’s fine. 

13 hours ago, Palangi said:

At this point we might as well go with young kids here. Parker is washed up.  Not much range here.  I liked what I saw from Lucas.  I also like what I saw from Watts.  Put lucas in the post and Watts as the SS. I also want to see shaw as the rotator next week.  

Agreed, Watts reminds me of a poor man's Earl Thomas, he just always finds his way around the ball in crucial situations.  Lucas was a huge surprise but also made key plays all the time.  

Archived