• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the disparity of the calls on penalties funny

One of our players was dragged down behind on the Gordon pass and one of their o line had a huge handful of Jersey on Ford previously too. Not saying ours were not penalties but If they get tick tack one way it needs to even out the other way then too

8 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Mahomes definitely is not.  He’s gotten worse every game this year, likely because of defenses adapting to him.  

I don't think it is because they are adapting, he is just missing throws.  If he connected to Hunt and Kelce this would be a different game.

Just now, kkuenn said:

I find the disparity if the calls on penalties funny

One of our players was dragged down behind on the Gordon pass and one of their o line had a huge handful of Jersey on Ford previously too. Not saying ours were not penalties but If they get tick tack one way it needs to even out the other way then too

It’s NE at home what do you expect.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

I find the disparity if the calls on penalties funny

The rules favor the offense and so do the penalties. 

1 minute ago, VIChiefsFan said:

I don't think it is because they are adapting, he is just missing throws.  If he connected to Hunt and Kelce this would be a different game.

He didn’t miss those throws by much, and he was under pressure on both.  Though he hasn’t been sacked , the line has done a poor job of protecting him. 

Archived