We’ve had huge leads in 4 of 5 games which is causing our opponents to throw more against us than any team in the league and limiting his snaps.  That said his sore knee entering training camp seems to have slowed him down.  He doesn’t seem to be worried about it so I’m gonna just hope our two ILBs will improve as season progresses.  

We are in sub packages more often and Ragland seems to be only a base package player at this point. That being said I believe he took a step back from last year in pretty much every area. I was expecting him to turn into a beast next to Hitchens but he definitely needs to improve a lot. 

1 hour ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Ragland must be hurt worse than we think he has regressed big time.

where is dorian odaniel! We get these big leads where the other team has to throw the ball which mean a hybrid linebacker safety should be on the field

I agree. Where is DoD? If I have to see  Terrance Smith chassing down backs and TE's and being dragged for 5 yds again, I'm gonna puke. Damn he sucks!

1 hour ago, artsy said:

I agree. Where is DoD? If I have to see  Terrance Smith chassing down backs and TE's and being dragged for 5 yds again, I'm gonna puke. Damn he sucks!

LOL!  I agree ... when are we going to see Dorian O'Daniel?

... & PS:  Terrance Smith is garbage.

Archived